Home General Discussion
Options

quick question

Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
Since there's no real moderators on this board and it's somewhat self-governing, I figured I'd ask before posting anything that could potentially offend.

I was just talking to the guy who owns the local shop where I get those hand rolled cigars (a few of you have tried them and loved them) and asking about his website. He said he just paid someone a whole lot of money to get a new site up for him with a full store. He actually has some great ideas - one in particular - a live webcam with the rollers working where you can call or write in, asking for a specific blend/shape and they'll make them up and send them off to you. I mentioned this board and he said "oh, I know Keith who owns cigar.com, he's a great guy." He said his online store will most likely only be offering the hand rolled cigars from the shop - his words "I don't want to compete with guys like Keith and all of the other huge online vendors - I just don't have the inventory to keep up."

So, when his site is up and running, would it be in poor taste to post his url on here, since he's only going to be offering products online that can't be purchased anywhere else and it's not direct competition with cigar.com? Again, I don't want to offend or step on any toes, but would like to help out a friend.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    iduno. thats a good question.
    you may want to PM alex and ask him. maybe you will be the spark to get some new good smokes at cigar.com
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Yeah thats a question only they can answer....although that concept is interesting