Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Got home and my mailbox looked more intelligent, thanks to JDH

The reason being is that when I looked inside the package inside the mailbox, there was a pocket cyclopedia of cigars and to keep me sharp, a cutter!! Wow, the book is really nice. It tells all about the sizes of cigars, the type, and the many different brands and on and on. It is a Noobs paradise and I can't wait to dive into it!! Thank you so much JDH! What a neat idea and very, very helpful to me because there is so much I don't know about cigars. I LOVE it!!!!! And the cutter too!!! You are so thoughtful! image

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great gift. And you can also access it online at CigarCyclopedia.com. And there's an app if you have a smartphone. I love it and refer to it frequently. Nice going, JDH.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I know it's an older version, but there's still a lot of good info there, and it's a very good starting place. I think she'll enjoy it.
  • Options
    Crap! I forgot to ink out the price!
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    JDH:
    Crap! I forgot to ink out the price!
    That's ok, lol!!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a Cuban crafters perfecto cutter? I love mine no more worrying bout cutting off to much if you don't have good lighting to see what your doing.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Is that a Cuban crafters perfecto cutter? I love mine no more worrying bout cutting off to much if you don't have good lighting to see what your doing.
    It's cuban crafters, but not the perfecto cutter.

Hey Rhonda, how long did it take to open that box?
  • Options
    JayoJayo Posts: 76
    Wow... I guess I need to sneak around local libraries to find that book.
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    JDH:
    Rhamlin:
    It's cuban crafters, but not the perfecto cutter.

Hey Rhonda, how long did it take to open that box?
    It wasn't hard to get into at all!! I'm an expert, lol!