Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

IM GETTIN THE ITCH

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
TO TOSS A COUPLE BOMBS!

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    SCRATCH IT! You straight tear people apart and I for one can't wait to watch you do it lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Uh Oh.. Destruction gonna rain from Tx
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    **quickly builds a fortress with peep hole as to allow for a witnessing of the destruction from a secure distance!**
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    TO TOSS A COUPLE BOMBS!
    make sure you flush after you drop them turds :D..... haha I make myself giggle....
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    SCRATCH IT! You straight tear people apart and I for one can't wait to watch you do it lol
    +1...Go to the doctor instead...Been through this with JJ and will enjoy seeing someone else get a case of the hives...
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    no balls!!! haha
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    deejmemixx:
    jj20030:
    TO TOSS A COUPLE BOMBS!
    make sure you flush after you drop them turds :D..... haha I make myself giggle....
    Had the pleasure to trade with JJ20030 before..If hes droppin turds he can take a dump in my humi anytime lol.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    ENFIDL:
    +1...Go to the doctor instead...Been through this with JJ and will enjoy seeing someone else get a case of the hives...
    SOMEONE ELSE MY FRIEND, LMAO
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    ENFIDL:
    Glad you agree.....
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    ENFIDL:
    Glad you agree.....
    i agree that take cover my friend!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Jimmy jimmy jimmy told you about the girls at The strip club....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    TO TOSS A COUPLE BOMBS!

*in my Sean Connery voice* Go ahead you bloody ****........................

lcpleel:
    I told him to go to the doctor, but didn't know the extent of the itch.....Thanx Isaac for letting us know...
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    I told him to go to the doctor, but didn't know the extent of the itch.....Thanx Isaac for letting us know...
    no not me, lmao, any request before the drop? lmao , i dont like to keep borks thinking, paul your on the list,lol
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    no not me, lmao, any request before the drop? lmao
    Actually yes....How about Greg, or either Todd, or Salem (I heard she ran out of sticks), or your buddy and mine Rudy...I can come up with more requests if you want.......
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Actually yes....How about Greg, or either Todd, or Salem (I heard she ran out of sticks), or your buddy and mine Rudy...I can come up with more requests if you want.......
    How about Paul???
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Whoa, there cowboy. I dont have a dog in this fight. Me and JJ are tight. He knows whats mine is his. I cant think of a more deserving brother than the "Drifter". Go get him Jimmy.
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    How about Paul???
    thats what im asayin, paul is getting one of the bombs!!,lol
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    How about Paul???
    How about not.....
    Wasn't planning a trip to the PO tomorrow...Funny how things work......lol.........
    Good man. Just take it like a man.
    lcpleel:
    For your clarification, my mail is delivered...I only go to the PO when........nevermind.........
    lcpleel:
    LOL, video CLICKHERE
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Yeah, I've already smoked the few I had, lol!!! (j/k)
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I love when you bomb folks. This will be fun.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Salem:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Yeah, I've already smoked the few I had, lol!!! (j/k)

That's funny, right there! As for being low, this bomb, the Black Spot game and a care package I'm contributing to have knocked me down to around 7 sticks. Appears to be time for an order...
    as much as mr. heat has been hitting, he has a target on him,lol 03112550000309688746 and cant remember if i owe a bomb to or not so 03112550000309688739 mr. garlett,lol video CLICKHERE
    :::"""""" I enjoy a wide array of cigars. I prefer toros. I like the usual;

My only concern is that if you are looking here, you may be considering bombing me. Please, think twice, you may be waking up a sleeping giant. I will bring the Thunder. ::::"""""""

is that suppose to scare somebody??? LMFAO video CLICKHERE 03112550000309688777
    WTH IS DILWORTH ? GUESS USPS KNOWS, LMFAO 03112550000309688784 video CLICKHERE