Home Cigar 101
Options

Bad form?

2»

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job.

Educating folks is the best course of action.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    Hey Toombes.. If you don't take to people fondling something that you are going to put to your lips, then cigars are not for you.. Do you have any idea how many people touched that cigar and the tobacco used in it before it got to you... How do you think they get " Hand Rolled". You better start using sanitizer on all you sticks if that is a concern.

Or better yet , just send them to me an Kas , we will be kind enough to dispose of those nasty, nasty things for you because thats just how we roll LOL !!!

Ahh Yeesss . The rollers . Well thats just something you put outta your mind , kind of like when you go to any restaraunt or fast food place ... you have no idea where little billy or suzys hands have been ! Same thing with cigars . Just sit back , relax , and imagine one of DD's daily hotties rolled your cigar , thats what I do ;- )
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    It's generally bad form to cut or light someones cigar for them, since the preference for cut/lighting technique varies from person to person. Some B&M's do it for you as a courtesy, so in that situation, it's your choice to accept or refuse, but between BORK's, I'd never cut or light someone elses cigar (unless it's my dad, who sends me into **** retentive conniptions when he doesn't correct a bad burn or lets it canoe on him and shrugs it off; then I need to grab it from him to light the non-burning sides over his protests :p )
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    At the Rhino in Vegas the girls offer to light my cigars... and they typically do in more ways than one!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    At the Rhino in Vegas the girls offer to light my cigars... and they typically do in more ways than one!

I wanna go...
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:

I wanna go...
    I dunno if you could handle it... you "lol" a little much... the girl might think your giggling at her....hahahaha