2»

Comments

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    jj20030:
    DSWarmack:
    Hayblet:
    kaspera79:
    Sorry this happened to you..There is a lesson to be learned here. This is what mold looks like, This is not plume. Liga can be saved, one of the Undercrowns, maybe, one I would toss, that's more than I care to risk.
    You must be losing your sight Kas, those are all #9's..
    That's true, teaches me to try and age a LP#9
    well, if you had one last night i see you made it,lol, myself i would take the loss and toss, there are still 9's around
    I am going to toss the one to the far right, as I think that puppy would kill me. The other two don't look all that bad now that I've wiped 'em off. They will be smoked in the next two days. Just really chapped my @$$ that I did that. Like I said lesson learned. I should have been keeping a closer eye on the coolidor!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    jj20030:
    DSWarmack:
    Hayblet:
    kaspera79:
    Sorry this happened to you..There is a lesson to be learned here. This is what mold looks like, This is not plume. Liga can be saved, one of the Undercrowns, maybe, one I would toss, that's more than I care to risk.
    You must be losing your sight Kas, those are all #9's..
    That's true, teaches me to try and age a LP#9
    well, if you had one last night i see you made it,lol, myself i would take the loss and toss, there are still 9's around
    I am going to toss the one to the far right, as I think that puppy would kill me. The other two don't look all that bad now that I've wiped 'em off. They will be smoked in the next two days. Just really chapped my @$$ that I did that. Like I said lesson learned. I should have been keeping a closer eye on the coolidor!
    pm sent
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody else already mentioned it but I'd probably toss the water pillows in the trash to.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    uh.... yeah! I also went through and checked all of them tat I had. I am experimenting with one water pillow, ill be microwaving it and using a food grade mold remover to see if that will get rid of it for good.