Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spindrift destroys me. Jasonusa1 finishes me off.

JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
So while playing with my son the other day. I see the mailman drop this box on my porch. I'm thinking I didn't order anything and not in any passes. I go out and get it and its from Paul (didn't even know he had my address. But then I remembered once its out there. Its out there. Lol). So I open it and am floored by what's in it. Thank you both. You didn't have to. But I appreciate it.

So while recovering from that, next day jason decides he is going to finish me off.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    At least they were kind enough to give you something to patch yourself up with. Awesome hit, fellers!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    So while playing with my son the other day. I see the mailman drop this box on my porch. I'm thinking I didn't order anything and not in any passes. I go out and get it and its from Paul (didn't even know he had my address. But then I remembered once its out there. Its out there. Lol). So I open it and am floored by what's in it. Thank you both. You didn't have to. But I appreciate it.

So while recovering from that, next day jason decides he is going to finish me off.

i told him he has become a target,lol, nice azz hit and a rat too,lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's just devastating. Very well deserved bombs
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    That took a while for you to come out from under the rubble...Could you use more band-aids...Oh, and I object........
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    That took a while for you to come out from under the rubble...Could you use more band-aids...Oh, and I object........
    Yeah sorry. Between rebuilding part of my house. And new position at work. Didn't get a chance to post pics. And I do not object. Lol
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    Yeah sorry. Between rebuilding part of my house. And new position at work. Didn't get a chance to post pics. And I do not object. Lol
    j, maybe you should return a few of those ban-aids to spin,lmao
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Very nice line-up of sticks!! That hot sauce is gonna be killer! Read the ingredients...the one he sent me had one million scoville unit extract!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Sweet hit boys!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    both nice unsuspecting hits!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...