Home General Discussion
Options

Get in on this!!

dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
Some of you may not be paying much attention to this thread very much these days, but I just wanted to say that you'll be missing out on an awesome opportunity. Tim and Alex are going to be making some suggestions, but based on our brief conversation, this may develop into an amazing chance to sample some very unique cigars that would otherwise be unobtainable. No promises as of yet, of course, but Tim threw out some very intriguing ideas in our brief conversation.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey Joe what do you think the costs will be to get involved.
    I have been holding off waiting to see what the buy in would eventually be after the format got worked out.
    I am probably in on this as well if my living outside of the States doesn't matter for this "experiment".
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I'll have to see about costs, Laker. Hopefully I can get an idea about that from Tim later today or tomorrow. Cost of cigars plus shipping from my house to everybody else. I still owe you a package, so if you get in, you can at least save there :)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    sounds interesting duty.. thanks for keeping us informed.
  • Options
    bwcarter54bwcarter54 Posts: 142
    I'm interrested also. Not much experience but still want to join in on the fun. I'll keep watching for the details.