Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Health Nut

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Anyone here take any supplement pills? Ive recently been taking St. Johns wort for stress but have also purchased others. I bought Ginger Root, Cayenne Pepper& Garlic, and some Enzymes as well. Just seeing what others recommend for stress, digestion, and circulation.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, the only supplements I currently take are cigars and booze. Probably not the healthiest thing but it sure helps in the relaxation department.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    My morning pill regimen looks like a bag of skittles lol.. The only suppliments I take though is a Multi vitamin,iron and calcium suppliment. It's feels like breakfast after allt he damn things
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    My morning pill regimen looks like a bag of skittles lol.. The only suppliments I take though is a Multi vitamin,iron and calcium suppliment. It's feels like breakfast after allt he damn things

Sounds like we have something in common. I haven't eaten breakfast in five years because I'm full after I take my morning meds. I have to be careful not to take my evening doses till after I've had supper or I would starve to death.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take multi vitamins when I'm on the boat but when I'm home my wife makes me drink a "Green Smoothie" she saw on the Dr Oz show. Yuck!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Rhamlin:
    I take multi vitamins when I'm on the boat but when I'm home my wife makes me drink a "Green Smoothie" she saw on the Dr Oz show. Yuck!
    I'd stick with the multi lol