Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Shameless Plug

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
I been a motorcycle enthusiast for many years. Even did well for myself selling all things biker on ebay for a few years. Then when all the fees went up didn't seem worth it to just see ebay getting all my money in fees. So a while back we decided to offer our fellow bikers a few places to move their new or used biker related items.

So BestBikerBuys.com and BikersBasement.com was born. Both sites are strictly for biker related items. On BestBikerBuys there are no listing fees and when your item sells the final value fee starts at 2% and the more you sell it drops to as low as 1.3% of the final selling price.

Bikersbasement.com is a classified site where your classified ads are free and there are no final value fees. The brunt of our income from both sites comes from the banner ad space we sell. So if you have some new or used motorcycle parts, accessories, clothing or collectables you want to sell please consider giving our sites a try.

I must tell you that we do get some traffic right now but nothing near what eBay gets, so with your help I believe we can grow into something special while helping others keep more money in their pockets. Thanks for allowing me to do a shameless plug :o)

Click here for BestBikerBuys.com

Click here for Bikersbasement.com

Like us on Facebook

Click here for Bikersbasement.com facebook page

P.S. When you register a new account on either site please let me know and what user name you decided to use. As with any site I am battling spammers right now and I wouldn't want to accidentally delete your account.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great sites Mike! I'll share with all the motorcicle enthusiasts I know and plug them on the blog for ya
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have to take a look at that, sounds interesting
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    And was, I liked the Biker Basement site.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Amos Umwhat:
    And was, I liked the Biker Basement site.
    Real easy to use and FREE cost nothing to post an ad or when you sell something. Like I said we make our money from the banner ads. Us bikers need a break and I think either site delivers that break.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I gotta pick up some of those knives.. I'm a knife freak.. Had a friggin ton till someone stole'em