Home General Discussion

Because YOU asked...

timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

We now have Diesel coronas for sale!  Also 6x60 Diesel 'Stouts'

and some MOW Ruination coronas!  email your Account Manager or service @ cigar.com for more information.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Seriously I hate you right now Tim but like in that abused battered gf kind of way. You keep beating up my bank acct yet I keep coming back for more. Such a vicious cycle...
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Hell yeah!!!!
  • Thanks Tim! As you know, I just ordered some of both and I can't wait to light um up!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freakin sweet news...and tomorrow is payday!! YES!!!!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Cool. Do you have the Ruinations in quantity, or are we talking singles/5 packs? Either way, thanks for bringing these in.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    power to the people.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    hahaha, its funny how something can be both good news and bad news all at the same time . . .
  • does Tim have two accounts here? Isnt he Tblythe also?? Or is timb not THE BEARD??
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    does Tim have two accounts here? Isnt he Tblythe also?? Or is timb not THE BEARD??
    As far as I've seen, he has always posted as timb.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Saweeeeeet! Just sent in a message.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Sent a message as well. Need some info before I toss the wallet over.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    boydmcgowan:
    hahaha, its funny how something can be both good news and bad news all at the same time . . .
    Seriously.. With ordering the sampler, maling some packages this weekend, and rent I'm gonna have to hold off for a bit lol....I love how I put rent as last in that list.
  • krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    AJGARLETT:
    does Tim have two accounts here? Isnt he Tblythe also?? Or is timb not THE BEARD??
    timb is his username for the forum, his email address is tblythe @ cigar.com . maybe thats where the confusion is coming from. Anyhow, these are tasty!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Guys grab these Diesels before I grab them all. Amazing deal thanks guys.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I got two of the stouts to try with the ccom forum sampler. I think the Diesel line does better with fatter sizes! I don't remember the Diesel coronas I had being as good as the UHC.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Still waiting for a reply back from ccom. I have a feeling they got a ton of email to go through. Ah the waiting game.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Who would want to smoke the Diesel in a 6x60, especially since you announce that you have coronas at the same time?! Stoked for the coronas though. Any chance we will see them in boxes ever?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    docbp87:
    Who would want to smoke the Diesel in a 6x60, especially since you announce that you have coronas at the same time?! Stoked for the coronas though. Any chance we will see them in boxes ever?
    I think the Diesel 6x60 would be an awesome golf course smoke, personally. That being said, I will smoke the corona 10 to 1 over the gordo... but they both have their place, IMHO.