Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

AVO LE 07 & LFD Box Press II ???

I've read a number of reviews on both of these and although a lot of them were older, the consensus seemed to be that they felt each would probably age quite well. Has anybody had one recently - say within the past six-months? If so, what did you think of it? Finally, would it be worth trying to pick up some of each?

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    had an avo 07 last month. and will be smoking the box press 2 this weekend.
    if you can find any of either of them at a decent price it would be worth picking up
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked a LFD FP II last night. Smoke the LFD FP II as often as I can. The LE 07 I had recently was great. I still have a source for the LE07 if wanted. Not cheap tho
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Had the 07 and 05 in November sometime, thought both were outstanding!! Still have a few of both left, so gonna visit them later this year. Don't think you can go wrong with any of those
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I know of a place with 1 LFD FBP II left. I would have snagged it but it has a damaged foot! I'm still debating on getting it today. I just don't know of a good price to debate with.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    whats the price?
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm not sure. But the first inch or so of the wrapper is gnarly looking. The binder and filler looks ok. What is a good price for that cigar not damaged?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Never had the LFD Box Press II before, but I know a place with a 5 pack available at a good price. PM for info.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Never had the LFD Box Press II before, but I know a place with a 5 pack available at a good price. PM for info.
    pm zeebra