Home Non Cigar Related
Options

why....

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
some @#$@#$ just killed his wife and 2 kids before turning the gun on himself. Good chance I heard the shots for the ones he killed as I gassed up at the gas station by my work, the house was 2 houses away from gas station. Heard some muffled pops as pumping....could have been anything though. Seen the updates after leaving work and lost it...blubbering like a baby thinking I might have heard children being killed by their father.... How do you kill your kids..the ones you love.

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Hate that ya goin through those feelings bro. Hang tough and hug your family a lil tighter tonight. The world is just fukt sometimes.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    That's ridiculous! My main fear is that something will happen to my kids, because my ass will go to prison for LIFE!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wish this aholes that wish to inflict pain upon somebody would just crawl off somewhere and do it to themselves instead of the family also and the kids, i cant imagine what would be in a persons mind to take a child of their's life just because they are not happy with their own or just crazy in the head, prayers for all families involved in this that will affect quite a few persons on both sides of the families!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are screwed up, you just never know what's in someone's head.
    when my daughter was in the 5th grade we had to go to the funeral of one of her classmates and her little sister.
    Father went nuts because his wife wanted a divorce so when he had the kids one weekend. Well you know. Ive been to many a funeral but a child's is hard to get over.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Is it just the ultimate of arrogance to think that your family would be so devastated by your suicide that they'd be better off dead? I'm not going to pretend I know what this guy was thinking, but somehow I don't think I'm too far off.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's completely muffed up. My job has put me in situations where I've had to treat victims of child abuse, and sometimes their untimely death. I understand your feelings of grief since you may have been close enough to hear the gunfire that took their lives. I'll never understand, though, how someone could have the hatred and anger within themselves to take the life of an innocent child presumably for no obvious reason. Hang in there, bro and love your family more than you ever have.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    I just don't get it. I just had my first kid, and my wife and I were talking about this the other day. People are nuts. How in the hell do these sick parents do the things they do to little kids. I could never bear the through of hurting my kids.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The de-humanazation of the human race . One never knows what anothers mindset or reason in their head justifys such a savage act of cowardice and utter disregard for their fellow man ( relative , child , wife , husband , stranger ) that they would totally unprovoked take another persons life .

It seems everyday on the news another story of a seemingly " normal " person flipping out hits the major newswires . Are we becoming that de-sensitized or unrealistic in our minds that this is conceivable as an option for some slight , real or imagined ???

I don't know the answer to that question but it is a major consideration and played the ultimate deciding factor in my wife and I both signing up for the required firearms class required by our state to then apply for both our Concealed Carry Permits . Class will be early March and then apply for and hopefully have our CCW permits by no later than May or June . I am always armed ( usually no further away than reaching for my briefcase ) , just want to legalize everything . But if given a choice between defending myself or loved ones versus a carrying a concealed weapon charge ...... I'll choose still being alivce to face the charge as I believe most reasonable people would as well .
  • Options
    gmill880:
    The de-humanazation of the human race . One never knows what anothers mindset or reason in their head justifys such a savage act of cowardice and utter disregard for their fellow man ( relative , child , wife , husband , stranger ) that they would totally unprovoked take another persons life .

It seems everyday on the news another story of a seemingly " normal " person flipping out hits the major newswires . Are we becoming that de-sensitized or unrealistic in our minds that this is conceivable as an option for some slight , real or imagined ???

I don't know the answer to that question but it is a major consideration and played the ultimate deciding factor in my wife and I both signing up for the required firearms class required by our state to then apply for both our Concealed Carry Permits . Class will be early March and then apply for and hopefully have our CCW permits by no later than May or June . I am always armed ( usually no further away than reaching for my briefcase ) , just want to legalize everything . But if given a choice between defending myself or loved ones versus a carrying a concealed weapon charge ...... I'll choose still being alivce to face the charge as I believe most reasonable people would as well .
    fk ya
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    There's no understanding the human mind. Best to try to put it out of your mind if possible. Thinking too much on A subject like this can drive A man to distraction and then your family life suffers. I know it's hard when you think that you might have made A difference but then again if you were to have been involved you family might be in mourning also.
  • Options
    deejmemixx you have a pm bro .
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Replied dude, my post above was meant to be a hell yah not the way I can see it being taken.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    gmill880:
    Replied dude, my post above was meant to be a hell yah not the way I can see it being taken.
    what i was hoping you meant and thats what i thought, another sad one> http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57371698/blast-kills-spouse-kids-of-missing-utah-woman/
  • Options
    jj20030:
    deejmemixx:
    gmill880:
    what i was hoping you meant and thats what i thought, another sad one> http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57371698/blast-kills-spouse-kids-of-missing-utah-woman/
    ya, totally see how it can be miss taken, missed a very important letter, bad wording etc. There are to many stories out there like this.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    jj20030:
    deejmemixx:
    gmill880:
    ya, totally see how it can be miss taken, missed a very important letter, bad wording etc. There are to many stories out there like this.

I think we are all on the same page and would relish the opportunity to put a cigar out in one of these physchos eyeball !!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will drive yourself nuts trying to figure out why someone does something irrational and crazy. I spent 11 years in law enforcement and saw some very bad and crazy things. There is so much evil out there. You never hear half of what happens in your respective communities. SO many things do not make the news.

My kids are my life and world. Everything I do is for them and I love them with all my heart. I could never understand how a man or woman could turn violent on their own children. Many times the reasoning is to hurt the other parent.

Hurts my heart to hear stories like this. Pray for the family.