Home General Discussion

American Grown Super Premium Cigars???

Are there any? Are they any good? What are they called? If not, why aren't there?

Comments

• Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    It's coming. While not super premium it is still awesome and features all american tobaccos and is even rolled here in the US. It will actually be one of our house blend or thats what I've been told.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    its nice to see the ccom guys around here more. thanks andrew
  • Andrew Dzikoski:
    It's coming. While not super premium it is still awesome and features all american tobaccos and is even rolled here in the US. It will actually be one of our house blend or thats what I've been told.
    sounds amazing. The house blends rock and keep getting better with every new blend. This is great news!
    Theres a picture of me smoking one or atleast a close up on the facebook page. Look in the pictures and look for the one taged "Top secret all american blend paired with Philadelphia brewing co. PA pale ale. Being american has never tasted so delightful." I do alot of the pictures on the FB page.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Sounds like something I would want to try, I'll keep a look out for them
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Looks like a Connecticut shade wrapper, which is a relief. Tired of CBL and PBL.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:
    Looks like a Connecticut shade wrapper, which is a relief. Tired of CBL and PBL.
    Thank you!!! Thought I was the only one.

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Giddy, giddy, hehehehehehehehehehe!!!
  • The Tatuaje La Casita Criolla is all Connecticut Broadleaf. It's a really solid cigar with a unique flavor profile.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Interesting - I'll be looking forward to this!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kingofallbacks:
    The Tatuaje La Casita Criolla is all Connecticut Broadleaf. It's a really solid cigar with a unique flavor profile.
    this is exactly what i was gunna mention.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Andrew, any estimate on when these will be in? ....I would love to get my hands on these, especially for Independence Day! It would be a great handout at the BBQ & fireworks.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    One point in inaccuracy here is that while these are 100% long leaf tobaccos grown in the US, they are not rolled in the US. It will be called cigar.com american label. Connecticut wrapper, broadleaf and havana connecticut fillers with a wisconsin binder. Great smoke. US tobaccos are expensive but we are trying to find a way to bring these to you for just $10 per box on average more than our regular house blends.
    Opps! My bad thanks for the correction Alex.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Oh and they are about 60 days out.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    One point in inaccuracy here is that while these are 100% long leaf tobaccos grown in the US, they are not rolled in the US. It will be called cigar.com american label. Connecticut wrapper, broadleaf and havana connecticut fillers with a wisconsin binder. Great smoke. US tobaccos are expensive but we are trying to find a way to bring these to you for just $10 per box on average more than our regular house blends.
    Go Wisconsin!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    MVW67:
    Alex Svenson:
    Go Wisconsin!!
    Is it gonna taste like cheese , or a brat? Or, a cheese brat?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Alex Svenson:
    Go Wisconsin!!
    beer brat,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Alex Svenson:
    Go Wisconsin!!
    beer brat,lol
    Cheesy beer brat?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Alex Svenson:
    Go Wisconsin!!
    Dire, It is funny you mentioned that...........stay tuned!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Can't wait to try it

"Long ashes my friends."

• KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Not a fan of conny wrappers, but ill give it a go. 'Murrica!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Awesome I look forward to trying these.