Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Super Bowl.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
I guess I'm the only person on the forums not watching the Super Bowl. Not the best subject for my five-hundredth post but it is what it is.

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I'm working. While my team is actually in the superbowl. So I'm not watching either.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    halftime lol !
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    that halftime was absolutely horrible.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Clint Eastwood rocks
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Direwolf:
    Clint Eastwood rocks
    Badass as always, even if he's talking about a city that killed itself and is murder capital of the US
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    x2
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superbowl was great. Not a fan of either team but I picked the Giants and glad to see them pull off the win. I am not a Madonna fan at all but I thought the half time show was well done. Except for MIA or whatever her name is giving the middle finger and saying ****.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Nikki Minaj she should have been the star not Madonna .
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Halftime, I feel I lost hst time in my life and will never regain it!!! Did do OK on a few squares!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jj20030:
    JSaint:
    x2
    It was all lip-synced. Sad pathetic pop stars.
  • Options
    I stayed up to watch it. Now I wish I had not. It was a yawner of a game.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    rudel.dietrich:
    I stayed up to watch it. Now I wish I had not. It was a yawner of a game.
    kinda i was expecting more but still a good game
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with almost every post on this thread. I thought the game was a well played, tough game with an exciting finish and I really enjoyed the half-time show. I would have enjoyed it more had Madonna actually fell but the visuals were more than pleasing for me! I think people expect too much from half-time shows though. For a 12 minute act of that scale that has only 10 minutes to set up and 10 minutes to tear down, I'm usually impressed by the show!
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    I actually skipped it this year and went to see "a day to remember" and "rise against". Sounds like i made the right decision
  • Options
    slickric:
    I actually skipped it this year and went to see "a day to remember" and "rise against". Sounds like i made the right decision
    Now that sounds like a good show.
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    I disagree with almost every post on this thread. I thought the game was a well played, tough game with an exciting finish and I really enjoyed the half-time show. I would have enjoyed it more had Madonna actually fell but the visuals were more than pleasing for me! I think people expect too much from half-time shows though. For a 12 minute act of that scale that has only 10 minutes to set up and 10 minutes to tear down, I'm usually impressed by the show!
    I'm kinda with you on this; I enjoyed the game, it was close and the ending was exciting. I didn't enjoy the half-time show because I just don't care much for Madonna. I really wish LMFAO and Cee Lo Green would've been able to do solo performances
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I took the family to Disneyland, and then out to dinner. It was great.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I vote for the Clint Eastwood commercial as Best In Show, and the yogurt commercial for funniest!

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Sniper:
    I vote for the Clint Eastwood commercial as Best In Show, and the yogurt commercial for funniest!

In case you missed it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y59VUQxX3Dk

• Options