Home General Discussion
Options

Hey Yo Slickric

That humi you mentioned looking for is taken care of. Enjoy dooood.

Comments

• Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    awesome, thanks man, but you don't have to do that. in any case, you should be careful and watch your 6
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    slickric:
    awesome, thanks man, but you don't have to do that. in any case, you should be careful and watch your 6
    Be careful and watch my 6? This wasn't an attack lol.. Just wanting to make sure ya got something to keep your sticks in while away doood.
  • Options
    i know man, whats that saying? no good deed goes unpunished? i'll see if i can't show my appreciation adequately, thank you man
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Love this! 2 good dudes who I've had interaction with taking care of each other. And 600lbs......you better watch your 6 bro, for more reasons than old slick can talk about.
  • Options
    Nah nah no need for anything.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Yea Wolf!! How dare you be so kind! You sir, must pay!
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    Yea Wolf!! How dare you be so kind! You sir, must pay!
    Oh I will... One day at the gates of hell.
  • Options
    Keep an eye on your porch tomorrow...package should hit
  • Options
    awsome, thanks man
  • Options
    No need for thanks...post some pics of it full if'n ya get the chance
  • Options
    will do, i actually have an order of smokes for it that should hit tomorrow also
  • Options
    slickric:
    will do, i actually have an order of smokes for it that should hit tomorrow also
    Awesome, can''t wait to see it
  • Options
    Check your front door
  • Options
    this is way more than i was expecting man, thank you. when i said "deployment humi" i was thinking more of a wood humi with no glass. not necissarily an up-armored humi. wayyyyy above and beyond brother. i see you left no return addy. well, i'll see what i can do about that buddy, i have friends in low places Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    Figured something that could get knocked around a bit would be better..that one is supposed to be for outdoorsmen
  • Options
    you are amazing. thank you
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Yep, you got friends in low places, let me know if you need an addy, I know a cave a wolf hides out in eating potted meat and sardines in mustard!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Awesome gift! 40ct herfador FTW
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Awesome gift! 40ct herfador FTW
    yah, you were just saying how great they are on saturday
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Yep, you got friends in low places, let me know if you need an addy, I know a cave a wolf hides out in eating potted meat and sardines in mustard!
    Don't forget I got your addy. and can ship 18 tons of potted meat and sardines to your house.
  • Options
    awsome, thanks zach, but i got his info right away. SOOOO..... meat and sardines huh?
  • Options
    IF anyone sends me anything it can only be a 68 GTO Judge and a slammin readhead with double d's