Home Non Cigar Related
Options

4 years ago

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
... or is it one year ago?

feb 29th 2008 i joined the cigar.com forum. so in a few weeks ill celebrate my "one year anniversary" on the cigar.com forums. never noticed that before.

Comments

• Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    congrats on your fourth one year anniversary man!!
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Congrats kuzi...I don't comment much, but I do enjoy reading your posts and reviews. Thank you!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slickric:
    congrats on your fourth one year anniversary man!!

Or is it your first four-year anniversary? In either case, Congratulations, Kuzi.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    2750 posts a year for four years... that's long term commitment right there. lol

thanks for sticking around.
  • Options
    ...just shy of 8 posts a day.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    kuzi16:
    Not only does he know a boat load about cigars... He's got simple division down too! This forum gets better every day and I personally am glad that Kuzi is here to bring a wealth of knowledge to us all.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Very cool aniversary date to have.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Not only does he know a boat load about cigars... He's got simple division down too! This forum gets better every day and I personally am glad that Kuzi is here to bring a wealth of knowledge to us all.
    +++++A LOT.
    Kuzi, thankyou for sharing all of your knowledge and info with us here on the forums. And happy (forum) birthday! Here's a cake to help you celebrate.

cigarscake

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    do i need to teach division? holy crap.
    im actually amazed that number isnt higher. at one point i was averaging a bit over 10 posts a day. ive really slowed down in this last year.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    kuzi16:
    +1
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    We need to celebrate somehow! Congratulations on your 4th year anniversary!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats Matt!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations. I've gained more knowledge from your posting and blog than anywhere else on the web. Salute to you sir.