jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
im sure there were alot others not shown CLICKHERE

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Would love to have that gun
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn!!! too bad he didnt fire a few rubber bullets into ELI,, everyone knows that texans dislike the Giants...JK
  • Options
    Nice! Probably one at every NFL stadium.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I call Bull$h*t on this one.
    That image is complete photoshop. The sniper has the barrel over a steel bar that limits his aim to maybe 10% of the entire stadium. Useless. Not to mention that there are so many cameras with telephoto lenses in the audience that someone would spot that, have pics of it and panic would take over everyone once they realize a sniper gun is aimed at them.

Just my opinion, of course. If you believe in miniature hippos, I guess this makes sense.

• Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    camgfs:
    I call Bull$h*t on this one.
    That image is complete photoshop. The sniper has the barrel over a steel bar that limits his aim to maybe 10% of the entire stadium. Useless. Not to mention that there are so many cameras with telephoto lenses in the audience that someone would spot that, have pics of it and panic would take over everyone once they realize a sniper gun is aimed at them.

Just my opinion, of course. If you believe in miniature hippos, I guess this makes sense.

hadnt caught the barrel / bar issue, good call
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so are they real ? id say so cause of all the bs, homeland security, big brother ,tsa, on and on and getting worse, but if anyones depending on anyone telling anyone for sure i wouldnt hold my breath CLICKHERE
  • Options
    I see better graphics displayed in computer games on my PC. Those are just as fake as U.S. purchased ISOM Cohibas.
    One issue I have with the Internet (and I love the Internet) is that it's so easy to take a topic that would not even be conceivable and make it believable. The scare of "security" and "threats to the American people" can make us all beleive anything that gets published.

I honestly hope that I am wrong and the pics are real because if they are real.....wait, what am I thinking??? Nope, not real. I just can't get over the bad graphics in those photos, and the fact that the sniper only has coverage of a very small part of the crowd. That is not security, that is down right dangerous!

Just my opinion, of course.

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Even though the bar is there and would inhibit shooting in a lower area, if something like that were true wouldn't it be better for the sniper to be focusing on a smaller area because there would be others focusing on other areas?
  • Options
    Yup, I agree, but with that many gun barrels focused on the crowd, we'd be hearing REAL news reports with real pics from the audience. Hell Heck, I own camera equipment that could get pics of that many gun barrels aimed at the crowd. Someone with binoculars would have yelled out "GUN" at the sight of a sniper. There is nothing to stop the people from seeing this, but someone would have freiked out without being told they were there fortheir protection?

I agree that a small field of view would be best for KNOWN targets, but random violence? A sniper bullet would kill anyone behind the target as well. What a mess if they did open fire!

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    They're real. Not naming my source, but if you've ever believed anything I've ever typed on here, believe this one. I know the man responsible for coordinating these security task forces.