Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Tired of being sick.

MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
I am done with being sick. I have been down for 4 days now. I cannot stay warm. Finally got into the doc today and at least got a Zpac. Hop that turns this thing around. Had origianlly taken today off to sit back and relax smoke some good stick and hit the local shop for one of thier monthly parties. No go. Stuck in bed with sweats and three blankets and still shivering.

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    and sick of being tired. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get well bro, hope that fever breaks soon!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    It's going around bad this year. My wife, daughter and I all had it last week at the same time. Hope you feel better brother
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    It is going around here too... Take care of yourself and feel better dooood.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Get well wishes your way bro .
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I feel ya, brother. I'm fighting a sinus infection and bronchitis. Had to call off my entire shift at the fire house and nearly called off for my other job. 2 grams of Rocephen and some Amoxicyllin and I'm slowly starting to feel better. Hope the fever breaks and you can get back on your feet soon.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Likewise here in Cali. I missed the SoCa herf today due to the wifey being sick. I couldn't leave her with the rug rats in her condition.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    beatnic:
    and sick of being tired. Good luck to you.
    And sick and tired of being sick and tired!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Direwolf:
    Likewise here in Cali. I missed the SoCa herf today due to the wifey being sick. I couldn't leave her with the rug rats in her condition.

Same in my neck of the woods. Been A rough ride. Hope you get better soon.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Direwolf:

Same in my neck of the woods. Been A rough ride. Hope you get better soon.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Good luck. Feel better. Remember, even though the Z-Pak is only taken for 5 days, it is a 10 day course of treatment, so give it time!
  • Options
    Today is the first day I have started to feel better. I am on they way back. Thanks
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you get back to 100% quick. Just don't do like I do and think you are ok and light up a cigar just to go back into the dumps. Take your time.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Hope you get back to 100% quick. Just don't do like I do and think you are ok and light up a cigar just to go back into the dumps. Take your time.
    NO chance of that anytime soon. It hard to say but a cigar is the last thing on my mind.
  • Options
    I have Strep and Strep Pneumonia along with my son and daughter. Sick as a dog. I felt it coming on and decided against my cigar for the day and really glad I did. You ever get to feeling better? This sucks and my daughter had 8 kids missing from her class last week due to sickness. Some school district in Missouri shut down because so many kids were sick. Wonder if it was this crud?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain pain. I got 6 of us in the house and the two youngest are in preschool/daycare-----This house hasnt been 100% healthy in 8 months. Back over Halloween, I thought I had strep----freakin mono!!! How gets that at 30 years old.........F*ck this being sick dude, lets go bowling.
  • Options
    I am ready. Haven't bowled in a while. Went to be with a fever last night. It broke but I feel like crap/ Starting my Z pack today.