Home General Discussion
Options

Daily deal #1

CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
The LHC Core daggers are a superb smoke and at $80 per box rate should last all of a few hours at most. AJ smashed it out the park with the dagger and the San Lotano. Two of the best blends in his portfolio. Throw in the Armada and it is the perfect trifecta. I could smoke all three until my dying days and be a very happy man! Take advantage my thirsty friends, take advantage!

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I've never seen a dagger vitola before. From the picture it looks a lot like a chisel. Is it?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Yep. Like a short chisel.

I went ahead and bit on this one... I was placing an order anyways, so that made my shipping free... plus I'm a COTM club member... so it only cost me $12 to tack on the 5 pack to my order... can't go wrong with that!
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Yep. Like a short chisel.

I went ahead and bit on this one... I was placing an order anyways, so that made my shipping free... plus I'm a COTM club member... so it only cost me $12 to tack on the 5 pack to my order... can't go wrong with that!
    Smart man! If you happen to not like them them PM me for a trade. I'd be more than happy to capitulate!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I ordered those daggers too. I haven't tried the core cigar yet. Looking forward to trying them.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    asianbiker8:
    I ordered those daggers too. I haven't tried the core cigar yet. Looking forward to trying them.
    Loved the Core. Your in for a treat.