Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Robby is sore loser

I'm going to have to see a therapist. This bullying can not go on! . All I did was guess correctly in movie trivia. That is no reason to go and hit someone!. Robby , if you can't control your anger issues , I'll have to resort to getting a bodyguard. All I remember was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and the lights went out. I awoke on the floor with a splitting headache and debris scattered all around me.
I hope to be able to trust again some day.

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    That's a damn fine package. Nice work, Robby.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    BigT06:
    That's a damn fine package. Nice work, Robby.
    Really, nice work!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHA Randall, what are you going to do about it? It's not like you can get him back as he is in California and we know how the California branch of the USPS hates you. We can bomb your A$$ with no worries about retaliation. Hmmmm.........................gotta go, someone is knocking on my door........
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Great smack down on a deserving BORK...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    HAHAHA Randall, what are you going to do about it? It's not like you can get him back as he is in California and we know how the California branch of the USPS hates you. We can bomb your A$$ with no worries about retaliation. Hmmmm.........................gotta go, someone is knocking on my door........
    Yeah but I got folks that will forward packages for me. lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    Like the USPS won't see right through that. You know that they did hire some Direwolf smelling dogs and any bomb has even the smallest scent of you on it, won't be delivered. My daddy is the postman so I know about these things..........
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Glad everything got there safely... thought i'd include a few toys to go along with the sticks... let me know your thoughts on that Grimalkin...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    Like the USPS won't see right through that. You know that they did hire some Direwolf smelling dogs and any bomb has even the smallest scent of you on it, won't be delivered. My daddy is the postman so I know about these things..........
    So you look nothing like the guy that lives in you grew up in?
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Wow nice hit! Let us know how that girmalkin is. I've been curious I've heard they are great.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    TheRobbyRas strikes again!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Great cigars and some nice swag as well. Awesome hit.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Wow, that is incredibly nice!! You'll be ok with some psychiatric care, lol!