Home General Discussion
Options

Phone In Your Orders For Alex

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hey guys. 6pm est here in PA and i am working the phones! Trying to stay on the front lines in the trenches with the Beard and the rest of the team. I will be here for about an hour. Anyone how wants to place an order/ needs to place an order, call in and ask for me!

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    puttin in the WORK, nicely done. don't mess anything up.... Smile [:)]
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Rofl. Good luck to that. Just close the daily hottie thread before someone sneaks up on you.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    My guys hate when I "dig in" with them.
  • Options
    Just placed an order for John. I found 10 of the man o war special edition maduro 6 x 60 in inventoryand got him hooked up!!! I know where I hide all the special toys. I made him promise not to tell how much I charged him but take my word for it, he got a great deal!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Alex Svenson:
    Just placed an order for John. I found 10 of the man o war special edition maduro 6 x 60 in inventoryand got him hooked up!!! I know where I hide all the special toys. I made him promise not to tell how much I charged him but take my word for it, he got a great deal!!
    I want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Thanks Alex it was great to talk with you, you really are the man!!! I cheated on "The Beard", but he will understand. Talking with Alex "The Great" is like dealing with a celebrity, he is larger than life. Thanks for the MOW SE Maduro 6x60. Thanks again Alex.
    I also saw it fitting to order MOW PA Maduro from Alex.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Tim said he was out of AJ's Fresh-rolled. You got a stash? LOL
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Alex Svenson:
    Hey guys. 6pm est here in PA and i am working the phones! Trying to stay on the front lines in the trenches with the Beard and the rest of the team. I will be here for about an hour. Anyone how wants to place an order/ needs to place an order, call in and ask for me!
    hahaha,bummer, I literally just hit send on an email to Tim figured I'd check the forums in the meantime and saw this, otherwise I would have called in for once. Do me a favor though, and pat the beard on the back and tell him to say yes to what I asked for when he gets a chance. hahaha. j/k obviously, but thats good stuff though Alex.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    Thanks Alex it was great to talk with you, you really are the man!!! I cheated on "The Beard", but he will understand. Talking with Alex "The Great" is like dealing with a celebrity, he is larger than life. Thanks for the MOW SE Maduro 6x60. Thanks again Alex.
    John, great speaking with you. FYI, I checked out those MOW Special Ed Maduros. They are the same that come in the warchest but onlyhave a red ribbon and no primary band. That is why they were seperated. Still a great buy but wanted to let you know.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Is it to late Alex, are you gone for the day?
  • Options
    Still here. Just ordered some pizzas for the team.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    John, great speaking with you. FYI, I checked out those MOW Special Ed Maduros. They are the same that come in the warchest but onlyhave a red ribbon and no primary band. That is why they were seperated. Still a great buy but wanted to let you know.
    Sweet Alex, the ones that just came in my Warchest are the same just red ribbon and nothing more. I look forward to aging some of these. Thanks Again Alex.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I was gonna call in and try to barter with cans of potted meat and tins of sardines in mustard
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Speaking of working the phones... is cigar.com ever going to have a mobile site, or use tapatalk or anything similar to make using the phone for surfing and post any easier?
  • Options
    DAMN! Called in for Alex but he was on a call already! Alex take my call, I want 4 boxes!! LOL
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    Sweet Alex, the ones that just came in my Warchest are the same just red ribbon and nothing more. I look forward to aging some of these. Thanks Again Alex.
    Looking at these, they are at least 18 months old.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    Speaking of working the phones... is cigar.com ever going to have a mobile site, or use tapatalk or anything similar to make using the phone for surfing and post any easier?
    Its in the works my friend. First a sprint sale mobil app then the other sites will follow.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    You still there?
  • Options
    Yep, I decided to stick around until 9pm est.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Just got off the phone with Alex. He helped me beat up today's bonus check! Top notch customer service as always. You guys need to be calling in for these deals! Thanks again Alex!
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    DSWarmack:
    Its in the works my friend. First a sprint sale mobil app then the other sites will follow.
    AWESOME!
  • Options
    Of course Alex decides to work the day BEFORE payday! Maybe next time.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    This is just soooooooooooooooooooo typical of my luck.

I'd like nothing better than to talk to the big guy and fatten my humidor, but this weekend, my bride of 30+ years has put me on a monthly cigar budget, (basically, I get one box per month, or equivelent) & I've already gone over for the month!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGUH!!!!!

I FEEL CHARLIE BROWN TRYIN TO KICK A FOOTBALL!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Yeah my budget for rest of the month is nil.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    of all the days to work the late shift... oh well... next time.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I tried, but no cigar. Both ways, no Alex and no MOW PA Maduro's. Maybe next time....

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the beard never sleeps, just email him and see,lol
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:

Great Talking with you Alex. Thanks for all of your help. Glad to be your guinea pig.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    Luck bastid. I tried to pick up some of those MoW Maduro but you got them all.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    kuzi16:
    of all the days to work the late shift... oh well... next time.
    exactly! stuck on nights this week. Alex do this again but for us night owls lol