Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

75th Anniversary Montecristo Humidor Anyone?

I have a 75th Anniversary Montecristo Humidor #368 of only 750 made in the world. Hard to find and retails for $1500. I have this for available if anyone is interested in making a serious offer. I have plenty of photos I can email to you upon request.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice first post. Not trying to be a ***, but why should anyone trust that this is not a scam? We don't know you and you have no history here. If all you want to do is sell, there are places for that, imo this isn't one of them.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    j0z3r:
    Nice first post. Not trying to be a ***, but why should anyone trust that this is not a scam? We don't know you and you have no history here. If all you want to do is sell, there are places for that, imo this isn't one of them.
    +1
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Adkins44:
    I have plenty of photos I can email to you upon request.

So does Google
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Wow! ok maybe having this as my first post was not the smartest move (didn't really think that part through).... I was just researching where the best place to post this humidor for sale was. After researching ebay, and other sites. I decided instead of listing on ebay and paying their insane fee's I would first attempt to find someone that would like to buy the humidor at a discount. In google I came across a previous post on here. Thought that this may be a good way to reach someone that may appreciate a deal.... we shall see!
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i sent you a pm with some advice
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adkins44:
    Wow! ok maybe having this as my first post was not the smartest move (didn't really think that part through).... I was just researching where the best place to post this humidor for sale was. After researching ebay, and other sites. I decided instead of listing on ebay and paying their insane fee's I would first attempt to find someone that would like to buy the humidor at a discount. In google I came across a previous post on here. Thought that this may be a good way to reach someone that may appreciate a deal.... we shall see!
    Previous post was mine but I had been here a long time. You need some credibility first so guys know they can trust you. Another thing is this is a retailer's website and they sell humidors. They might not have this exact humidor but it is still kind of rude in a way. There are a lot of trolls on the internet so please understand where everyone is coming from. If you want to be a member here this place is great and they guys here are great. If not I would strongly suggest using craigslist since there are no fees. That is a large item and that might be the best way to go. Good luck with the sale.
  • Options
    Thank you! I get it.... I am posting on Craigs list also. Thanks for the advice...
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Adkins44:
    You were right, this is a good place to post a sale of a humidor. However, it comes with a trust level that can only be achieved by actually being on the forum for a while. No hard feeling. Join the family and get to know us. I'm just saying.