Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Drew Estate Egg

Does anyone have this or able to get ahold of one? I am wanting to try one and can not do online purchases at this moment. Willing to do a trade for one with some other sticks.... let me know if your willing...

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I tried one of these things....it was more of a joke then an actual cigar. Couldve been just me but I didnt even get it half way through!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    JSaint:
    I tried one of these things....it was more of a joke then an actual cigar. Couldve been just me but I didnt even get it half way through!
    That was my experience. It didn't cost a lot, but still what a waste of money.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    j0z3r:
    JSaint:
    That was my experience. It didn't cost a lot, but still what a waste of money.
    yup save yourself some time and skip it
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the thing is hideous lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i got one for my brother in law and her has it in a shadowbox on his wall. looks good in the man cave
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Didn't Cigar Obsession.com do a review on one of these ??

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Ok scratch this thread lol
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    If your interested in a elogio excepcionales let me know and we can work trade or somthing. They are very rare and are egg shaped.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Never tried one, but gave the one I had to a friend a while back. He said it was nasty and could barely get 1/2 way through it. He said he would rather smoke a swisher sweet...LOL.

Read the reviews on it, and you can see its nothing buy a display on a shelf.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    You can hit stephen hannibal up about it - I sent him one as a gift a long while back. Dont know if he ever smoked it or not.