Home Non Cigar Related

Lobster a la Boom!

Anyone ever see anything like this before? When the baking pan exploded I thought it was the oven itself lol. . .

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I had a Pyrex dish do that years ago... scared the bejeebus outta me.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, never seen anything like it either.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHA! (I'm laughing at your title. Sorry about your dinner)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Gives new meaning of "lobster under glass". :P Man that sucks to see that happen. So Im guessing you got take out instead huh.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I had this happen many years ago, and the oven caught fire! Was cookikng fillet mignon with the lobster....very expensive meal that we never got to eat.

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Man thats crazy! I'd be PISSED if I had to chuck a lobster diner because the pan exploded... as a matter of fact I'd be writing a NASTY GRAM!
  • Yeah something similar happen to me once. I put one of those bertoli one-bag-microwave meals in a glass bowel, that I have used many times before, in the microwave. After about 3 minutes, I heard this shattering and the bottom half of the bowel and blown apart.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I did that once too.. It was my fault though.. I needed to add a little water to a pan of stuffed (Bread crumbs and cheese ) artichokes. Got a face full of glass instead.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i had it happen because of the quick, big change in temp of the glass.
  • Yeah this happened to my sis-in-law as she was pulling one of those pyrex things out of the oven. Crazy man.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Looks t'me like you done got yerself one of them "Kamazee Lobsters" - bad lot, if you ask me.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Man, that's crazy how many of you have had this happen to you or a friend. I'm ditching all the glass baking dishes, going metal all the way. (where's the head banging emoticon when you need it, lol)
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Holy ****! That sucks like a Hoover, doooooood!