Home General Discussion
Options

problems with ups

i ordered something online and for some reason i cant bring up ups's tracking page. anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    yeah it's down for some reason
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Looks like their site is having problems. I am using two different networks and both are having difficulties connecting.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Finally came up after awhile, had same problem!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i still cant pull it up, tried 2 different networks as well.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slickric:
    i ordered something online and for some reason i cant bring up ups's tracking page. anyone else having this problem?
    Yep the tracking page hasn't been working for me all morning.

If you keep having the problem, you can enter the URL here http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and it will show if the websites down for everyone or just you....just FYI

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    its down right now. i'm waiting on some business packages and can't track. i called them and their systems are down right now. probably be a few hrs before they are up again
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    jgibv:
    slickric:
    Yep the tracking page hasn't been working for me all morning.

If you keep having the problem, you can enter the URL here http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and it will show if the websites down for everyone or just you....just FYI
    thanks guys, and that site is handy
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning bummer: ordered cigars yesterday anticipating their arrival in my mailbox by Friday at the latest. Sadly, however, they're being shipped UPS, which means Saturday at the earliest, if it's raining they'll be left on the ONLY entrance to the house that isn't covered. Of course, that might not happen for two reasons, it might not rain, or they might be left at one of the neighbors houses. Sigh...:(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Amos Umwhat:
    Morning bummer: ordered cigars yesterday anticipating their arrival in my mailbox by Friday at the latest. Sadly, however, they're being shipped UPS, which means Saturday at the earliest, if it's raining they'll be left on the ONLY entrance to the house that isn't covered. Of course, that might not happen for two reasons, it might not rain, or they might be left at one of the neighbors houses. Sigh...:(

I misread the first part of your post ROFL...I thought this was going somewhere TOTALLY different!!!!