Home General Discussion

tried these?

Just got couple cigars from a Premium Brand by the lounge devils over the weekend. Anyone ever heard of these?  I was at a show the other day in Chi and there they were.  These are great cigars. Cuban Seed. I think Dominican. Full Flavored and very nice. Had a large robusto,had to be about 54? Tried a real nice smaller cigar too. Never heard of this brand and the web site is not what I expected either. Would like to know if anyone else has tried these and if any store carries them.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    What are they called? Is Premium Brand their name?
  • it the lounge devils premium brand cigars, i think. Real good I just tried their chocolate cigar (they sent me one) i am impressed- it's a good cigar and i am not a fan of flavors. Nice body and a subtle taste of chocolate...a little earth spiice. nice
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I can't tell if this guy is a spammer, English is his second language, or what?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    He's a Chicago kid Doc... cant none of us speak dat dere english so good, see? LOL
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:
    HAHAHAHA thought the same thing.

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:
    docbp87:

Seriously, are spam bots created by the same people who come up with the "KITTEH" stuff or is it just me that thinks so?

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    You mean the lolcats speak? I've been scarred for life by that!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    image sorry, i had to