Home General Discussion
Options

Forum only special

Want to smoke one of the largest cigars in production? If you answered yes then step right up my friend. I have here in your choice of a natural Colorado or lovely Maduro in an 18x66. The puros indios chief and yes you read that right 18 inches long and more than an inch in diameter. This all day puffer can be had for just $14.95 shipped and if you want to get more than one I will throw it in for just $10 for every additional stick. These sticks are perfect for when you want to sit around all day and smoke for hours on end or bring one of these to the poker game and none of your buddies will be able to tell if you bluffing with this huge stogie in hand. Call or email me if your interested.

Comments

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    holy cripes!! just looked this cigar up and saw a picture of a guy smoking it. wow.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    i turned green just thinking about it.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    You lost me at Puros Indios
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    You lost me at Puros Indios
    Lol, dido

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Heh it's on my cigar bucket list goin to try and smoke one this weekend.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Saw the picture of the dude smoking one.. Looked like the poster to a Long Dong Silver movie.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Haha I meant no disrespect by my comment. I've just never had a Puros Indios that was remotely enjoyable. But it's just like every cigar out there...someone somewhere likes them. It would be neat to see someone take in this beast though. Andy you'll have to get some pics of you tackling this one.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    +1
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    that cigar would require a WHOLE BOTTLE of scotch to go with it for me
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Even if the puros indios chief isnt on my to buy list I still wanted to give the Boss a big Thanks for giving us forum members some love and offering a $20+ cigar at a great price.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Even if the puros indios chief isnt on my to buy list I still wanted to give the Boss a big Thanks for giving us forum members some love and offering a $20+ cigar at a great price.
    +1
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. Where would you store this if you don't have a coolidor? lol. Man, now I'm intrigued.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    KCW:
    lcpleel:
    +1

Yeah that's a deal. I may get one just because.....

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Hmmm. Where would you store this if you don't have a coolidor? lol. Man, now I'm intrigued.

It would probably be in a box by itself, with humidification....

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    gunna take you all weekend to do it too...
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    While I am no fan of PI cigars i would be intrigued about attempting one of those, though not sure what would be worse...the headache I'm sure I would get from smoking the whole thing, or the massive hangover I would get from keeping a drink on hand while smoking it. That's a helluva monster.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:

It would probably be in a box by itself, with humidification....

From my understanding it comes in a coffin by itself and what I've seen it should fit a tower perfectly diagnoly. A simple humipak wrapped with a Saran wrap also works
  • Options
    But really can we bring back the forum blend? No one cares about the label. A simple paper label works. :)
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Who doesn't have a cooler?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    danielzreyes:
    Who doesn't have a cooler?
    A cooler, sure. A coolidor, no.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    6 hours of vomiting. That's what the Chief has always sounded like to me. Noooooo thanks.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Holy mother of pearl! I def have to get one of these sometime. I think the MOW God of War could make easy work of it...hopefully lol
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Holy Cow, Is that a cigar or a javelin?