Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I'm speechless... And need a new porch...

So I got a call from my friend who still lives in my old home (I think unfortunately the address most have for me is no longer current), saying I had a big package come in the mail. Went by today and am sad to say that there were several casualties as a result of the blast.

JR, Paul, and Todd are all bastards of the highest order, hitting me not only with a great selection of sticks and a bottle of hot chicken wing sauce... but with a beautiful clock made from the box of one of my absolute favorite cigars. I can't begin to thank you guys for this great piece, that will soon be hung as a centerpiece for my den.

All this because I made a comment about loving the clocks that have been floating around here made from boxes. Remember folks, be careful what you wish for!

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see you gettin' the heat, doc., your posts add a ton to this forum. Great looking cigars and clock!
  • Options
    damn nice hit! great job guys and enjoy those smokes Doc!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Awesome sticks and clock! Nice work guys
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Tell your neighbor we're sorry! LoL! I'm glad the clocked worked out! Todd said that would be fitting and it looks like he hit the nail on the head with that one! Paul's handy work is awesome and since you asked about a clock last month, Paul was the man with the skills to make a beautiful clock out of a great box! Looking forward to some great reviews in the future!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Glad everything got there safely...That box is from Casa Fuente (Vegas)...Would have enjoyed sending you one of the sticks from that box, but there was only one left and it's currently taking a nap in Phoenix...Enjoy those sticks and, if you get a chance, would like to see a review on the Lounge Exclusive...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome