Home General Discussion

AJ Corona Collection

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Is that picture right on that daliy deals? I am just wondering if it isnt what Coronas are actually in it.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    No, I believe it is the Mow, Mow Virtue, Ave Maria, LHC, LHC Oscuro, 2 diesels
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Thats what I figured but the price doesnt match. Its 25 on the site.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
  • There has been a different AJ corona sampler up on Daily Deal that included an est. 1844 and a LHC dos Capas if I remember correctly. Could be that one? Either way, the pic is wrong.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I prefer the AJ All Star Corona sampler:

iimage
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I believe it is the second sampler. It has 2 each of MOW PA, 5V AAA, Est. 1844 barber pole, morro castle, core, and diesel all in corona size. I haven't started in on this one yet, but I've had one resting a while. Definitely looking forward to the AAA corona and the 1844 a close second.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    This sampler existed before est 1844 was released, and had the LHC Dos Capas instead of the 1844 one in there. I am mighty tempted just for that. Maybe I'll just ask the Beard for a few singles instead....
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Just to let you know I just checked and the sampler is as pictured.
  • Andrew Dzikoski:
    Just to let you know I just checked and the sampler is as pictured.
    It was wrong at 1:00 am this morning though. It was a half CAO and half AJ sampler pictured. It has since been corrected. Looks like a cool sampler.