Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Lost my job.

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Hey fellas, and ladies.
Last wednesday I was fired, and work was my main source of the internet so I probably won't be around very often till I can find a new one.
Peace.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Hope ya get a new one soon man! Good luck!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    You got all the positive vibes I can send ya
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Excuse me if I seem out of line.But it wasn't for being on the internet at work was it?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this, brother. Best of luck with the job hunt.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah man that sucks brother, hope the job hunting goes well. The towboat industry is always hiring, always. If a person doesn't mind working in any weather and being gone for a month at a time, can pass a physical, urine test, and doesn't have anything on their record that would prevent them from getting a TWIC card. You can go on line and google towboat jobs.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear this news bro. That sucks!! I'll be pulling for you to find something new soon. Good Luck out there!!

Rob
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear the bad news. I hope you find something quick.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear man. Good luck with the job hunt.
  • Options
    Sorry man. I lost my job 2 months before our son was born. It sucks but it will work out in the long run. If you need anything let us know.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Its hard but the best thing to do is keep being positive, I've been outta work for a few months now and at first I was mad at the world but I find being positive has helped tremendously.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dane,
    Really sorry to hear this news. Remember, a door can't close unless another one opens up. Keep your head up. Like others have said, if you need anything just let the brother/sisterhood know.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Dane,
    Really sorry to hear this news. Remember, a door can't close unless another one opens up. Keep your head up. Like others have said, if you need anything just let the brother/sisterhood know.
    Sorry to hear as well, man. Try to keep the faith. This end could lead to a better beginning.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Pink.. Sorry to hear about this set-back. Hope you find something soon.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    If you can re-locate, take a long hard look at Louisville or Lexington, KY. Both have VERY healthy healthcare industries, and more than just a few nationally recognized hopsitals.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the thoughts and well-wishes folks. No it was not for being on-line, I feel like they wanted me to quit, so when I didn't they fired me. I posted in the "Things I hate" thread about my boss' double and triple standards toward me, and not just my openion, others saw it too. Oh well. All for a good reason.
    Thanks again.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Good Luck brother .