Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

"DirtyBomb"

I told RCY I hadn't forgot about him and that a bomb was in his near future. Then I come to mailbox which was in pieces all be it ;) and this was what was left! How did you know I love LPs? I've really been wanting to try the Four Kicks too! Thanks again! I mean it this time though retaliation is in the mail come Monday! image

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    joshvoigt:
    I told RCY I hadn't forgot about him and that a bomb was in his near future. Then I come to mailbox which was in pieces all be it ;) and this was what was left! How did you know I love LPs? I've really been wanting to try the Four Kicks too! Thanks again! I mean it this time though retaliation is in the mail come Monday! image
    Lucky no one got hit from the shrapnel
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Thats a great 4 stick arsenal!! I've been seeing the Four Kicks a lot. I should find a reveiw and see what the rave is all about. Great hit Rick!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Sexy sticks there...makes me hungry for a dirty rat! Need to try the t52 one of these days.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    That is some kinda serious bombing right there!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    This came with a note and it suppose to go in the T'D off thread. You should have taken my deal to trade. Enjoy this small little lesson that grows over time, lol. You will see what I mean. You have open my eyes Noob, lol. Enjoy the ride.......

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    joshvoigt:

Dood, not sure if I should envy you or feel pity for you. Not a good idea to mess with The Rick... Best of luck.