Home Ratings & Reviews

MOW Ruination

ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
Just smoked my first one. The thing had great flavor but the draw felt very tight to me with a standard cut. has any one else had this experience?

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I've never had that problem with any MoW, wondering if it was a torpedo?
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    no i was a robuston #1 ( i kind of wished it was a torpedo. i love torpedos). It only had a weeks rest on it maybe that was the problem?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've had several that have had a tight a draw. Less from the newer ones though. The consistency has gotten a lot better on these since the original release. Just buy 'em cheap.
    Russ55:
    I've had several that have had a tight a draw. Less from the newer ones though. The consistency has gotten a lot better on these since the original release. Just buy 'em cheap.
    Ya i saw they can be had on the sprintsale for about 2.50-2.80 a piece so that is nice. I still have an original and a PA to try as well
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    With only a week's rest it may have been overhumidified from the shipping w/humi pillow. I've had very few issues of any kind with the entire MOW line so I think it's nothing to worry about, in general they are very good quality.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Smoked my first Ruination about a week ago and it was flawless.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I had a draw issue with the torpedo once and it threw the flavors way off but the next torpedo I had I dry boxed that summofab and it performed much better.
    ENFIDL:
    I had a draw issue with the torpedo once and it threw the flavors way off but the next torpedo I had I dry boxed that summofab and it performed much better.
    Thats a good idea i seemed fine flavor wise but i will admit it didnt give me the full bodied kick i expexted after reading all the hype about it. I think wi will have to order that box press sampler to get a good feel for the whole line or maybe a fiver of the ruination