Home General Discussion
Options

Thinking...

I am thinking about calling Cigar.com and placing an order but I'm not sure what to get... I am thinking about trying some Acid (Drew Estate that is), which I have never had, and I definitely want to get a Undercrown but I'm not sure what else. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I would try a sampler of some sort. AJ sampler seems to be very popular. I can honestly say I have enjoyed everything I have evert smoked by AJ. Call one of the reps and they will help you out. They are AWESOME!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    mattpelter:
    I am thinking about calling Cigar.com and placing an order but I'm not sure what to get... I am thinking about trying some Acid (Drew Estate that is), which I have never had, and I definitely want to get a Undercrown but I'm not sure what else. Any suggestions?
    Grab te award sampler with two undercrowns, mowpa's and EP's dude
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Might want to try a house blend sampler, some of those are very tastey. Purple labels are a staple in my daily humi now. MOW, or anything by AJ is good, 5-Vegas has a great line too. Give them a call, state your intentions and they will set you right up. Have you checked out the cigar of the month club?
  • Options
    Sampler for sure. I really liked the dirty dozen sampler or the AJ all star sampler.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Personally, I'd go with the 2011 Cigar.com Awards Sampler
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    If you wanted to try the acid line you can pick up the pinicale of infusion sample up on the sprint sale for a little over 30$