Home Cigar 101

God I love my job - System Engineer Rants

djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
sorry wrong forum...

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    djbeenie:
    We had this customer on our @ss for the last few weeks because of an issue they were having. Found it in the log files that THEY were the ones causing the issue by rebooting their SQL box during the day. SMART! I highly doubt they give an apology. HA! Love proving them wrong! lol
    Another issue I love proving users wrong is email flow. I sent this email and the end user never got it! WAAA WAAA WAAA OUR Exchange is broke FIX IT NOW!! Umm the message log shows the email was handed off to the receiving mail server. Sorry the issue is not on our end. :) Oh and it's fun explaining that one to the user!
    in the cigars 101 thread?

• djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    stephen_hannibal:
    djbeenie:
    We had this customer on our @ss for the last few weeks because of an issue they were having. Found it in the log files that THEY were the ones causing the issue by rebooting their SQL box during the day. SMART! I highly doubt they give an apology. HA! Love proving them wrong! lol
    Another issue I love proving users wrong is email flow. I sent this email and the end user never got it! WAAA WAAA WAAA OUR Exchange is broke FIX IT NOW!! Umm the message log shows the email was handed off to the receiving mail server. Sorry the issue is not on our end. :) Oh and it's fun explaining that one to the user!
    in the cigars 101 thread?

Sorry I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum. lol Admin please delete. :)