Home General Discussion

Tell me what I am smoking tonight:

So, I am having a paradox of choice. Please help, and tell me what I should have this evening with a Trader Joes Vintage Ale and a fire. Keep in mind, I haven't had any of these before, and none of them having any large amount of aging (The anarchy is the only one I don't know the age of).

MOW Armada

Tatuaje Anarchy

My Uzi Weighs a Ton

Illusione 88

Black Market

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    You will want to try the Armada. If they don't have the blend anymore when you finally try it you will be ticked. It is fantastic.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I haven't had any of them either, but from the reviews I've read you'd have a hard time going wrong. Only take on the Armada if you have 2-3 hours though, I believe, unless that's the corona size. If I was reaching into that set I think I'd pick up the Black Market, but as I said I'd be going in blind as well.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I've had em all but the anarchy, only because I'm sitting on a few, and without a doubt I would reach for the black market first. Great smoke that hasn't let me down yet. They're all very good, just prefer the black market.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is after dinner I would do the Illusione 88. I think the Black Market is a great cigar but I feel it is even better in the morning; and I am not a morning smoker.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    MUWAT because I'm dying to fire up one of the few I have lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    So, I am having a paradox of choice. Please help, and tell me what I should have this evening with a Trader Joes Vintage Ale and a fire. Keep in mind, I haven't had any of these before, and none of them having any large amount of aging (The anarchy is the only one I don't know the age of).

MOW Armada

Tatuaje Anarchy

My Uzi Weighs a Ton

Illusione 88

Black Market

Uzi if you have some time for sure. Otherwise the BM is fanfrickentastic!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    If it's not too late, I have had all but the Uzi... And I would go with the Black Market.. I really like that one..... Really can't go wrong with any of the others so it should be a win/win/win/win/win.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    OchoZacho:
    I've had em all but the anarchy, only because I'm sitting on a few, and without a doubt I would reach for the black market first. Great smoke that hasn't let me down yet. They're all very good, just prefer the black market.
    I wasn't that impressed with the Black Markets. Maybe I need to revisit them.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Ended up going with Anarchy, just because I couldn't keep my hands off it any longer. Fantastic smoke, very unique, and beautifully constructed. Paired nicely with both the Vintage Ale and Baker's Bourbon.