Home Non Cigar Related

Need Some Help From My Fellow BOTLs

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted so I hope everyone is well. To all the newer members whom I have not had the chance to meet, welcome to the forums.

My lovely girlfriend is trying out to be a promo girl for a local radio station and I am asking your help in voting for her. Link is http://www.kiswrockgirls.com/. Her name is Jen and you'll may need to go through a few rounds of voting at the top of the page before you get to her. You get to peruse hot rocker chicks and help my girlfriend get votes, perhaps it's a win-win?

Thanks in advance for your support

Tony

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony,
    That was really tough but since it was for a fellow BOTL, i made it all the way through the voting process.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Tony,
    That was really tough but since it was for a fellow BOTL, i made it all the way through the voting process.
    Dude, Todd, thanks man. I really don't like how they set the voting page up either. Much appreciated.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Win-done-Win.........phew
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Done. Good luck.
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    It has been done...a few times. What better way to spend an hour when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back to sleep, than voting for hot rockin babes!!!!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    I added a couple more votes, good luck!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    After torchering myself with many photos of women...I got to jen's pic and she got the vote!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Hey guys. Thanks very much for voting. I know it's a pain to get to her pic, so I really appreciate it. This A. Fernandez I'm smoking right now goes out to you guys.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jr_p951:
    After torchering myself with many photos of women...I got to jen's pic and she got the vote!
    That int no **** brother - some of those pics made me cringe! Jenn ought to be a shoo-in. Let us know how it shakes out bro!

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Oh, almost forgot - WHEN she wins and gets in at the station, she's gonna hook up all your BOTL here who voted for her (and I did BTW) with station SWAG right? :-D

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    So what's this Tony, you disappear for who knows how long and then come back wanting us to vote for your girlfriend? No sir, I don't think so.

Just kidding, got my vote in.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Voted