Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Wrath of JJ

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Me and JJ are always bombing each other (sorta like the PLO and the Israeli's). So JJ made a statement today, and he done fired some heavy ordinance at me, My ears are bleedin just from the shock wave. Pretty sure its retaliation for my sharkie fruit chew bomb. I wast just playin and its now obvious to me that "JJ Isnt Playin!" and he has escalated this conflict to epic proportions. I now have no other choice but to call in my elite response team. I will divulge more about this team later.
Photobucket
Photobucket Awesome Shot JJ some incredible sticks, Thank you very much!!!

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I said to myself, "Very nice!"...then scrolled down and saw the second half. Wow!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Boom shocka-locka! Awesome carnage!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    So confused, I don't know if I should feel bad for your mailbox. Or feel good for you because you got some nice cigars. Good stuff Jimmy...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was worried the shark and rat would fight and may not survive the trip, i placed those in seperate bags, i think i promised 2 el cubanos but i will be smoking the other tonight, myself,lol , btw that 50 years cello should be turning color ive had that awhile
  • Options
    jj20030:
    i was worried the shark and rat would fight and may not survive the trip, i placed those in seperate bags, i think i promised 2 el cubanos but i will be smoking the other tonight, myself,lol , btw that 50 years cello should be turning color ive had that awhile
    Ill be pm'n soon for more intel. Lots of HTF's in on this one, Man O Man what a day, if Im not being attacked by super stealthy Ninja's or being bombed by the Spindrift B1B Lancero airwing Im getting slapped silly by a Crazy Texan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOHbxBAEN8
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Nice hit JJ...He'll probably be going out of state more often now.........
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    D@mn Rudy JJ stepped it up a notch!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I just sit back with my popcorn and watch the show!! In from the left...oh...in from the right....nice! Numm numm numm.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Bravo!
  • Options
    you guys need to end this war....gas prices are already bad enough!! hahaha
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    you guys need to end this war....gas prices are already bad enough!! hahaha
    HE STARTED IT AND ILL FINISH IT! LOL, hes already sending me pm's, hey you ever tried this, and you got any that,lol, i may just strike again first!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jr_p951:
    I just sit back with my popcorn and watch the show!! In from the left...oh...in from the right....nice! Numm numm numm.
    Its like Star Wars with your NVG's on!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Can't we all just get along?
  • Options
    rudys just clowning around, i think his stock is too low to really do any damage, spin may be in his radar first,lol, he knows im just clowning around too,lol, dont you? lmao
  • Options
    jj20030:
    rudys just clowning around, i think his stock is too low to really do any damage, spin may be in his radar first,lol, he knows im just clowning around too,lol, dont you? lmao
    Thats not at all what you told me lol
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    i knew i could count on you,lmao, remember this> imageimage
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    i knew i could count on you,lmao, remember this> imageimage
    Yer watching me wipe my ass? you sick freak!
  • Options
    ok , committee, please pm me , we have a problem,lol
  • Options
    The committee has been disbanded, They are now in the witness protection program..I hear the Cartel is lookin for em!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    ok , committee, please pm me , we have a problem,lol
    Hey I got a committee too.. well ok I don't . But , I do have a hedgehog and will throw that lil *** like a ninja star.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Damn fine hit, Jimmy.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    BigT06:
    Damn fine hit, Jimmy.
    +1 to that a hit soon not forgotten!