Home General Discussion
Options

Which one of you...

beat me on that box of unholy cocktails earlier tonight on the sprint sale? i know it was one of you!!!! Any who want to send me a few =) hehe but for reals if some one on the fourm got them congrats hope you enjoy them!

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    What'd they go for? I saw a box on there go for just over 60 one day and about crapped my pants
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    like 63 bux that is the second time i have seen them go that low in the past 3 days. I sit at work with a tab open all day and then i sit in class with a tab open all night. Its insane. They are already cheap at a 100 a box but i cant justify paying that if i know there is a chance i can score them for damn near 60 and get free shipping. It would be my first box purchase too!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lol...saw that the other day and could not login fast enough...$60! It's on my radar fir sure
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    It wasn't me, I think we have a spy on our hands....lol....
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    wasnt me and i watch pretty regularly. Its an addiction i am currently seeking help for. Good luck to all of you with the sprint sale unless you are trying to win what i am looking at.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    wasnt me and i watch pretty regularly. Its an addiction i am currently seeking help for. Good luck to all of you with the sprint sale unless you are trying to win what i am looking at.
    You think your bad at one point, I had 6 pages of sprint cigars no duplicates and what they were going for!!! Addiction!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    you know just opening more windows of it doesnt give you different items...i know, i tried! or are you talking 6 pages of things you bought? I would, but my cooler doesnt hold so much...its already full, looking for a new one soon i think. Are there things you are looking for that you missed or things you are thinking of trading away? PM me, I may be interested in some things.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    you know just opening more windows of it doesnt give you different items...i know, i tried! or are you talking 6 pages of things you bought? I would, but my cooler doesnt hold so much...its already full, looking for a new one soon i think. Are there things you are looking for that you missed or things you are thinking of trading away? PM me, I may be interested in some things.
    No not windows, I wrote down 6 pages on legal paper what thing were going for so to see the lowest price of what they were going for and where I would have to jump on it!! found it easier to call Andy and get prices from him at times! Buy a bigger cooler, I have a 170 qt igloo white and ??? how many humis
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    I have 2 humis and an 80qt cooler full. found a 180 qt cooler on amazon I may pick up and get started up. Also thinking about buying a cabinet or something similar. I watch closely and know what I want to pay for some stuff. But yes, Andy is a great source of info on some of these things sometimes.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I have done the exact same thing. But i only have about 3 pages but i watch the damn thing like every day.