Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cville knocked me for a loop!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Eric sends me a PM saying he saw where i mentioned id been wanting to try Cask strengths II so he wanted to send me a few and a couple everyday sticks to keep them company. And this is his idea of a few tag along everyday sticks.image
Thanks Erick can't wait to fire these babies up!

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice indeed, nice hit!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Great job Eric!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safe!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    And the hits just keep on coming....Great job...
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit and Eric's good at doing some serious damage to your mailbox.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    On second look, you're still at sea right, your wife can really take some killer photos.....
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Great job Eric, Cask Strength is one of my fav 5 vegas blends!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    D@mn nice work brother
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Very nice double punishment there too. I still need to get one of those shorty punishers lit!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Well done! I've learned quick that a couple stragglers mean 5+ in most cases.
  • Options
    It just so happens that out of the bunch I've only had the Cuban labels and the AAA, which are a favorite so I'm psyched to get home.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    It just so happens that out of the bunch I've only had the Cuban labels and the AAA, which are a favorite so I'm psyched to get home.
    Those are actually the Sungrown, I really enjoy that line of the ccom blends, hope you do too....
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Rhamlin:
    Those are actually the Sungrown, I really enjoy that line of the ccom blends, hope you do too....
    +1 Love em too
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    Rhamlin:
    Oh yeah, big fan of all the house labels! That works well since I smoked my last sungrown before I left the house.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Those Cask Strength II's are really good, try to save one to get some age on it ~ they do very well aging!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Eric has a habit of that. He pimp smacked me pretty hard for my first trade. I assume it was in preparation for the beatdowns I've gotten since then. I haven't had the Cask Strength II's, but I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the Obsidian if you haven't tried them before. Nice hit, E!