Home General Discussion
Options

Phoenix herf - Thursday March 8th

Any time after 3pm... I'm in town for the weekend, but this is the only day I can meet up for sure... so who is in? Any suggestions on a lounge? Paul and I have chatted about this but I want all PHX BORKS to know as well...

Comments

• Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    I should be able to make it. My vote is for Fox on the east side........
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    What part of town will you be staying in? Would like to go to the Fox, but 3:00 p.m. and a 50 mile hike wouldn't work for me :( ..... Heard it's a great place though...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    So I'm staying in Scottsdale, but not heading out there until later in the evening... I don't know the area well at all so I'm going to defer to you guys on location
  • Options
    There is another shop in central phoenix that is pretty good. No bar but great selection in the humidor.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I don't know jack from squat in this town yet, only place I've been was Stag Tobacco around 24th ave?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I will be there this weekend but can't make the 8th. Have fun fellas.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    OK, so I am working with Spindrift on getting a place picked out... Looks like I am in Scottsdale for most of the weekend but I can be pretty much anywhere on Thursday... So I'm hoping we can find a place that works for a few guys and herf it up... I'll keep you guys posted as info gets settled!
  • Options
    Any updates on this?