Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking to trade off 1 GOF DC 2006

Hello all, I am looking for a specific stick for my aging humi. I have a (1) 2006 Don Carlos toro and would like to trade for a GOF Carlito, any size. I will be glad to make a trade with more then one stick, PM me and we can find some others your looking for. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Hello all, I am looking for a specific stick for my aging humi. I have a (1) 2006 Don Carlos toro and would like to trade for a GOF Carlito, any size. I will be glad to make a trade with more then one stick, PM me and we can find some others your looking for. Thanks!
    Brett, I have several. PM me with a plan.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Oh no Brett and Greg in a high end trade. This is gonna get nasty!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:

Hey Greg, thanks. I have only one left. And I said if FTG didn't get any response by the end of the night. I was going to offer him mines. He's a heck of BORK as some say....

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:

Hey Greg, thanks. I have only one left. And I said if FTG didn't get any response by the end of the night. I was going to offer him mines. He's a heck of BORK as some say....

Only one left, huh. I will keep that in mind.......
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Ruh Roh Raggy
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:

Ha, ha no funny stuff Greg. I'm good buddy. Left that one open I know. But I'm good...

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:

Ha, ha no funny stuff Greg. I'm good buddy. Left that one open I know. But I'm good...

LOL a guy really has to watch what he says around here.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    Thanks brother, PM to you.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    We are gonna need pics after you guys exchange that "one" cigar...
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Greg sent his side of the trade we set up, awesome selection of sticks including the GOF i was looking for. Thanks for the 2X4 on the azz my friend!

Photobucket