Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Spindrift... WHOA!

Some of you may remember that a while back, I introduced Paul to my fav cigars... well not too long after that I asked him if he minded making a clock for me out of a Dirty Rat box that I had. He said yes, and I sent him the box, with a couple cigars for his troubles...

Well today, he removed my home from it's foundation with what may be the most devastating single hit I've ever seen...

he hit me with this amazing variety pack, including a FFP:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

and this My Father Sampler that absolutely BLEW MY MIND (most of these are limited edition cigars!):

and he decided to go above and beyond the DR box I sent, and instead make me a clock out of the signed Feral Flying Pig box he got, in person, from an event back in December:

and in true spindrift fashion, he sent me some awesome hot sauce and chocolate bar... and THANK GOD for the bandages...

I don't know where to even start, to say thank you for this amazing gift you sent me. I am absolutely blown away. Thank you brother. I am truly humbled.

Comments

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Holy Crap!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's what the first aid kit is for. Safety first
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Great hit!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Jealous. I am. Nice beat down, sorry BigT or better yet. Congrats!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I think Paul (Edith) just hit Big T(Fred) with his purse...lol,, I almost had the big one just from the pictures
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwM5KpoPPrg
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    JEEPERS!!!!!! Nice hit.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!!! Very freakin nice!!!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    good lord!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    and by the way... the hot sauce is freakin awesome!

I put hot sauce on EVERYTHING I eat! My wife is bringing home pizza for me tonight just so I can try this sauce on pizza! Thank you brother!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    BigT06:

I put hot sauce on EVERYTHING I eat! My wife is bringing home pizza for me tonight just so I can try this sauce on pizza! Thank you brother!
    you think your hooked, i have 2 jars of salsa in the fridge, cabinet, and 3 bottles of hot sauce including spins sitting here at my pc desk with tater and tortilla chips at all times, and almost bought more at the store today,lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

WHooa I thought this was going somewhere else,, reading, I put hot sauce on everything then the Mrs was mentioned and I was like oh wow Big T is a freak.........I like hott pizza just sayin,,lol ....Enjoy those smokes Todd, phenonmenal hit Paul!!
  • Options
    I got a bottle of Calypso sauce that I used religously. Eggs, beans, soups, marinades. Great sweet flavor with a nice lil kick to it.. I love hot stuff but it has to have a flavor with it.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    I got a bottle of Calypso sauce that I used religously. Eggs, beans, soups, marinades. Great sweet flavor with a nice lil kick to it.. I love hot stuff but it has to have a flavor with it.
    do you use money wipes after eating all that?LOL, image
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Direwolf:
    do you use money wipes after eating all that?LOL, image
    Told ya I just set my aass in the bay and let the tide do all the work.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I mean whoa!!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBhlQgvHmQ0
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear lord that's some carnage....nice hit, Spindrift.

BigT, I'm surprised you didn't have to call an ambulance to take you to the ER after a hit like that.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Picture number one here and the "Compliments of" paper were together in the box...Does anyone have any guess what the "Compliments of" image is?...It is connected to this forum...
  • Options
    The Kid:
    BigT06:

WHooa I thought this was going somewhere else,, reading, I put hot sauce on everything then the Mrs was mentioned and I was like oh wow Big T is a freak.........I like hott pizza just sayin,,lol ....Enjoy those smokes Todd, phenonmenal hit Paul!!
    Strange, because I put hot sauce on fish tacos......lol.......
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    Picture number one here and the "Compliments of" paper were together in the box...Does anyone have any guess what the "Compliments of" image is?...It is connected to this forum...
    Baby Huey?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    spindrift:
    Baby Huey?
    Yes, Justin asked for some help and the sticks in that photo were sent as a favor...I think he is f'd now...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    spindrift:
    Baby Huey?
    yeah... the first pic came on Justin's (JHewey) request to Paul to hit me... so those stick were Justin's doing! Thank you to both of you guys!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Roberto99:
    Holy Crap!
    I agree HOLY CRAP!
  • Options
    UPDATE: the hot sauce on pizza is PHENOMENAL!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freakin awesome smackdown!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    MOTHER.OF.GOD!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    Roberto99:
    Holy Crap!
    I agree HOLY CRAP!
    The exact words that came out of my mouth
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR