Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend Blitz

Looks awesome, but I am saving for March. Also since when do they make ruination coronas?

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Eh, last March was whatever, the year before sure had some great deals!
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Hah, just saw it and logged in to post about the weekend blitz too...

They have been making them for some time; at least since mid 2011, I think. Can someone else confirm?

I'm sorely tempted by the MoW orig, Ruination and Miami coronas. I haven't bought any of the MoWs except in samplers and I have been waiting to try the Miami, so no idea if I can get them cheaper by emailing the Beard...
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Looks awesome, but I am saving for March. Also since when do they make ruination coronas?
    they've been around since the AJ All Star Sampler for a few months. Not a regular production (yet?) but are available by email/phone order. I just had one last night with ENFIDL and it was fantastic. BUY THEM!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Maybe I missed it on the blitz page, but is shipping included?
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    WOW, corona's everywhere, I'm drooling. Just called and ordered 5- Vegas, Mow Ruination, Miami's and some Ave's.

Any of you brothers get in on the Armada corona's last September, bought up a bunch of them and they're coming along just fine.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yay for coronas, damn it is just a great vitola
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Alex hooked me up with a 5 pack of Ruination coronas when I called. I can't wait to light em up
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Yay for coronas, damn it is just a great vitola
    My sentiments exactly! I think The Beard posted several weeks ago that Ruinations and Diesels went into regular production (but maybe somewhat limited?) and were available in bundles.
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    WOW, corona's everywhere, I'm drooling. Just called and ordered 5- Vegas, Mow Ruination, Miami's and some Ave's.

Any of you brothers get in on the Armada corona's last September, bought up a bunch of them and they're coming along just fine.
    I did and they are glorious.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Anyone know?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Anyone know?
    guess not, i put something in my cart and it ask which shipping i wanted to to pay for, i deleted it, so i say no free ship, cheapest was 5.95
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Anyone know?
    guess not, i put something in my cart and it ask which shipping i wanted to to pay for, i deleted it, so i say no free ship, cheapest was 5.95
    Ah, thanks. That makes the price on the Ruinations just high enough that I can walk away from them. Good, but not great.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    When I saw the weekend blitz I wanted to go for it but then I remeberd that I just promised my wife that my MOW PA purchase would be my last for a while the night before.  I would have loved some MOW Ruination coronas but it seems that  the daily deal has been on point for my taste lately.  MOW PA, Diesel 6x60, and LHC Core Daggers.  What a crazy deal on the latter 5 for 20 insane.   As I contimplated telling my wife I was buying more I thought this is gonna be my last cigar purchase for awhile line would be played out way to soon.