Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trades with stowggie & rburke1129

i got crushed today... I set up a few trades recently with these guys so I could try some new stuff. I knew James (stowggie) picked up some of the new Quesada Molotov and Rich (rburke1129) had a few OSOKs, so I hit them... we worked out some blindish deals and here's what landed:

From Rich:

2012-02-23_17-13-06_88
2012-02-23_17-12-27_445

He saw fit to include 2 OSOKs, Tat Anarchy, MF El Hijo, 4 Kicks AND season 1 of The Walking Dead on DVD... too much!

from James:

2012-02-23_17-12-09_658

I knew the Quesada was coming but I had no idea it was going to travel with a Tat Balck Tubo, Feral FP, MUWAT and a Pana Triple Corojo...

Both of you guys have earned additional launches... watch out...

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Damn! Crazy good hits!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    BigT06:
    Damn! Crazy good hits!
    no kidding... I'm planning my revenge as we speak...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome packages there my friend....

• stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    I'm glad they made it safely. That PANA i'm not sure if you have ever heard of it but its one that I really like so I think you will like it. I Hope you enjoy and thanks for the trade.
    stowggie:
    I'm glad they made it safely. That PANA i'm not sure if you have ever heard of it but its one that I really like so I think you will like it. I Hope you enjoy and thanks for the trade.
    I'm intrigued by the Pana... they sound like a good candidate for CigarChat... and I KNOW you sent me the better end of this trade, so I will have to make that right...
    robbyras:
    stowggie:
    I'm intrigued by the Pana... they sound like a good candidate for CigarChat... and I KNOW you sent me the better end of this trade, so I will have to make that right...
    The PANA was introduced to me by the owner of a cigar shop in Chandler. It was the one that the shop owener smoked all the time. He gave me one to try and I end up really liking it ALLOT! Wait til it comes out of the celo it is oily goodness. It is a company that just got started in 2010 and I hate to say it but I dont know much about the cigar at all. As far as I know I think they are just in shops in AZ. Please let me know what you think. Even if you think it is a dog rocket. As far as better end of trades no one is keeping tabs. Trust me I am happy with anything I just appreciate the trade.
  • Daaaaaaaaamn!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn nice hits Stowggie and Rburke1129!!!
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Good to see they made it Rob! I thought u might enjoy one osok sooner and one later. The dvd is to show I was payin attention during the last chat...lol. Thanks for tradin with a new guy!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    All of those are really nice...Enjoy Rob...
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Holy smokes!! Thats a good day right there!!
    image Here is what Robbyras sent! Thanks again can't wait to smoke em.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    And this is my end of a trade with robbyras...a Knuckledragger, 2 MF,s, a Tat, Alec Bradley NY (very cool band) and a Toro Y Leon...thanks for the awesom sticks Rob!

Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
    so yeah, upon further review... I'm gonna have to hit you both again... stowggie asked for some AJ and Emilio stuff, but it's just not enough... same with Rich, he wanted a KD and some MF's, but I think more are in order... but I am glad they got there safely