Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

JDH Bunker Shot

There's a few people mad right now. Opened my mailbox and a grenade dropped out of it. Everyone hit the floor. And once the dust and fire settled. This was laying in the open.
Photobucket

Thanks for the cigars and I'm going to take your advise on pairing my cigars. Maybe I can take it to another level. Instead of always having coffee with them. It's still great in the morning though. Thank you agin JDH......

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn, Thats an all star lineup!! awesome sticks!!!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Very, very nice work! That's an amazing line up.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Those are some good choices!!
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Looks like somebody has a very nice countertop! Hey Rick, that's no bunker shot, just a little ole Kentucky cherry bomb. However, that Oliva has over 3 years age on it. Pair it up with your favorite scotch, or a splash of 4 Roses Single Barrel Bourbon, or a black & tan (1/2 Guiness and 1/2 Fullers London Pride). MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM Good! That Oval is GREAT with a stong full bodied Starbucks corffee. Best way to start the day this side of sex.
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Rick, I'm glad you were able to survive the Bunker Shot!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet looking lineup.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Looks like somebody has a very nice countertop! Hey Rick, that's no bunker shot, just a little ole Kentucky cherry bomb. However, that Oliva has over 3 years age on it. Pair it up with your favorite scotch, or a splash of 4 Roses Single Barrel Bourbon, or a black & tan (1/2 Guiness and 1/2 Fullers London Pride). MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM Good! That Oval is GREAT with a stong full bodied Starbucks corffee. Best way to start the day this side of sex.

Hey, what can I say. Some of the features in the new house are pretty nice, thanks. As for your cigars, I'm going to let them rest a week or so. And I'll fire up that Oliva and try to pair it with one of these. Chivas Regal, Johnnie Walker Blue or Balvennie 12 years aged. Don't know which one, but that's all I have for scotch. Or maybe I'll go get one of the ones you name. No matter what, it's getting fired up with something, lol. I will definitely try the Oval with some strong coffee. That, I got down packed. Thanks again....

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Salem:
    Rick, I'm glad you were able to survive the Bunker Shot!!

You have to be on alert at all times with this bunch. Glad your back and I hope all is well. You have a PM...

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Great selection, David. RCY, you are a lucky feller!