Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Viaje Zombie Trade - Closed & Done

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guys, I was able to acquire a very nice collection of Viaje Zombies. Almost an entire box worth. I know a few guys here have been on the hunt and so I have decided to let 1 of these go to a brother on here.

If interested in a Viaje Zombie all you have to do is PM your best trade offer to me. Doesn't have to be anything crazy. Just make a trade offer of what a Viaje Zombie would be worth to you. Keep in mind these are very rare and extremely hard to find.

I will accept offers until February 29th at which time the trade will commence. If I am feeling generous I might let a second one go. The package to you will include some non Viaje extras just fyi.

Let's make this a 3 to 5 stick trade so make an offer in that range. That way everyone has a little guidance.

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    wow never seen anybody willing to let one of these go.
  • Options
    I feel blessed that I was able to get a bunch and I know a few guys here were wanting them. I love them and hate to trade away and Viaje but I want some other guys to get to try these too. Fantastic smoke IMO by the way.
  • Options
    yeah ive been looking for one for a while.............. what are you looking for? thinking about making an offer.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Wow
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Kid:
    Wow
    Yeah Kid, me too... but I dont think its in the same way....

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I offer one 5 Vegas Classic robusto.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'll give you Isaac's car
  • Options
    My bad. My calendar is way off. If interested make a trade offer by Feb 29th not March 15. Dang iphone auto correct is jacking with me. That is too far away.

415 I am not looking for anything in particular really. Just whatever you think would be a fair trade. Although I am seriously considering that car offer. I did decide to trade 2 of these away so 2 brothers here will get the chance at these.

Just to be clear it is a 3 to 5 stick trade and 1 of yours will be a Viaje Zombie.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    PM incoming...

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Sending you a PM
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Are you kidding me??? lol
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'd love to review this on my site, but I doubt my trade audition would make the cut...
  • Options
    I typed this up fast last night before going to bed. I shouldn't have typed it on my iphone I guess. Just to be clear in case anyone is confused. I am looking to trade away 2 of my Viaje Zombies because I know guys here had been looking in the past and I was lucky enough to obtain almost a full box. But in order to be economical and make it worth while I want us to make a 3 to 5 stick trade. I am NOT wanting 3 to 5 sticks for 1 cigar. Maybe I didn't make that clear. I am not really looking for anything in particular. I just want the guys who have been looking for these to offer up a fair trade. 1 of your sticks will be a Viaje Zombie. The rest will be blind but good. Hope this clears up any confusion if my first post wasn't clear.

For the guys who already made an offer prior to this post. I will be bombing one of you a Zombie with a few other sticks. So in total 3 Zombies going out to guys here now.

Guys who are in for the Viaje Zombie plus a few friends BOMB run are:
    amz1301
    chemforever
    RCY Cigars
    jj20030
    y2pascoe
    lcpeel
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I typed this up fast last night before going to bed. I shouldn't have typed it on my iphone I guess. Just to be clear in case anyone is confused. I am looking to trade away 2 of my Viaje Zombies because I know guys here had been looking in the past and I was lucky enough to obtain almost a full box. But in order to be economical and make it worth while I want us to make a 3 to 5 stick trade. I am NOT wanting 3 to 5 sticks for 1 cigar. Maybe I didn't make that clear. I am not really looking for anything in particular. I just want the guys who have been looking for these to offer up a fair trade. 1 of your sticks will be a Viaje Zombie. The rest will be blind but good. Hope this clears up any confusion if my first post wasn't clear.

For the guys who already made an offer prior to this post. I will be bombing one of you a Zombie with a few other sticks. So in total 3 Zombies going out to guys here now.

Guys who are in for the Viaje Zombie plus a few friends bomb run are:
    amz1301
    chemforever
    RCY Cigars
    jj20030
    y2pascoe
    lcpeel
    well looks like a good group of people interested in this.
    as much as i love viaje, i think one of them will enjoy it more than me.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Damn Isaac is gonna trade his car before I got the chance to do it
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    jsnake:

amz1301
    chemforever
    RCY Cigars
    jj20030
    y2pascoe
    lcpeel
    kevin , you can sure take my spot brother!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    415:
    jsnake:

amz1301
    chemforever
    RCY Cigars
    jj20030
    y2pascoe
    lcpeel
    thanks for the offer. but i would rather see one of you guys get it.
  • Options
    check your pm too
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Pm sent
  • Options
    jj20030:
    check your pm too
    checked
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    PM sent....
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    415:
    jj20030:
    415:
    jsnake:

amz1301
    chemforever
    RCY Cigars
    jj20030
    y2pascoe
    lcpeel
    thanks for the offer. but i would rather see one of you guys get it.
    Kevin, I have to say, with the generosity you showed me today, I would expect no other response than the one you gave. You are an awesome and extremely generous BOTL. Thanks again, and if I had one, I'ld send it to ya. Oh, and watch your back, that hit was hard today!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    D@mn I don't stand a chance against the guys who have made offers so I'll just say good luck to errrrrebody!
  • Options
    Go ahead E, I took my name out. I have one, no need to be greedy.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:

Ok I'll put up Rick's sticks and offer under my name lol No need to do that Rick. I probably wouldn't smoke it for forever anyways. I'd hoard it like the other rare sticks I have
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:

Ok I'll put up Rick's sticks and offer under my name lol No need to do that Rick. I probably wouldn't smoke it for forever anyways. I'd hoard it like the other rare sticks I have

Okay Jake, E wants in. So, if my cigar appeal to you. Let me know and I'll send it your way. And you can send it his way. To easy.....

• Options
    thanks for the chance jake but im going to sit this one out and let someone else partake if you choose to put another in my spot. dont think i have much to offer as any htf sticks i really have i only have 1 of.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:

Okay Jake, E wants in. So, if my cigar appeal to you. Let me know and I'll send it your way. And you can send it his way. To easy.....

Wait wtf...Rick have you done smacked me around enough? Thanks?
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Jake, I sent you a PM. Some of these guys have probably been searching for this stick. I just happened to read this probably before they did. I can sit this out too. I really haven't been looking for one. I just saw this and thought maybe I could help you get something you were looking for.
  • Options
    Just wanted to give all who were looking a fair chance to trade for one. We will just close this up now since I think all who wanted to make an offer have. I will PM the 2 guys on the trade tomorrow. Bombing victim will just have to wait and see.

The 2 guys for the trade have been contacted.