Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ocho=friendly fire

Ocho noticed I was asking about some Tatueje's after I had my first, so he put together a little care package...no charge, and tucked an Undercrown for good measure! FYI...Zach assited me with my first bomb's and recommended the coolie....little does he know the noob has been saving up fort Knox with the assistance of the Beard and SS deals... image The coolie is warming up! image So my question to you is...do you like PAdron Maddy's or Natty's? I'm working on a deal right now for 26's and a few others. Hold tight, return fire is one the way ;) Thanks again for all the help and introducing me to some great people bro -Catfish

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oh...and which one is the Reserve? I'm familiar what the Fausto is and fell in love with my first Havana. These are all class sticks =]
  • Options
    Looks like a 7th Reserva. Very nice smokes. Love those Reservas!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    It is a 7th Reserva. It's my all time favorite smoke. Let it rest a couple weeks and it should be good to go. That one has almost a year on it. It's really starting to shine! Enjoy them bro, the Havana VI line was what got me really going in this hobby.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice smokes and great collection.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    VEry nice guys!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Great job Zach. Those are all great smokes!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Nice sticks....Good job Zach...