Home Non Cigar Related

Not been around

Hey!! Just wanted everyone to know I've been sick and is why I've not been on lately. I sure have missed everyone!!!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad you're feeling better, Rhonda. Welcome back!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sorry to hear the crud thats been going on finally made its way to you. Are you feeling better now?

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Whadja have? Hopefully nothing too serious. If you work in a hospital, that's where all the high dollar germs hang out, and I hope none of them came to visit.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad your feeling better. Welcome back lady.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad to have you back!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome back!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Started to wonder were our SOTL was hiding at. Hope all is well and good to see ya back to a clean bill of health.
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Thank you everyone. Still not 100 percent.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Best hurry up about getting better girl! Ive heard rumblings around the forum about a chicken noodle soup bomb... :-)