Home General Discussion
Options

New Vid :)

I put a new vid up :)

Comments

• Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Wow man! Great post and site! This will be great for all the newbies out there!
  • Options
    niz33niz33 Posts: 83
    Very nice info I just finished downloading the software. Thanks for the post
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    Nice start on the site. I tried to use that software a version or two ago and had forgotten about it. I downloaded it again to have another go with it. Seems to be in much better shape than I remember. Thanks.
  • Options
    Having problems running software on my computer. Could it be because I have windows vista? I can open the program but when I try to add a humidor it gives me allot of error messages.
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    niz33:
    Having problems running software on my computer. Could it be because I have windows vista? I can open the program but when I try to add a humidor it gives me allot of error messages.

From the help page that is only accessible from within the help menu in the software. For some reason clicking help on the website goes to the download page.

When installing Cigar Register under Windows Vista, please do these steps after installation in order to run Cigar Register properly:

1) In File Explorer, go to C: -> Program Files -> Cigar Register
    2) You'll see a file called "QS.Cigar.Data.dll". That is the file that contains all your data.
    3) Right click on it, and select Properties
    4) Click on Security
    5) In the "group or user names" list, select "Users"
    6) Click on Edit
    7) In the pop-up window, select Users again and click "Full control" under Allow.
    8) Click OK and OK again.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    man kaelaria, you're just as big of a nerd as i am.

fantastic.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    LOL and damn proud of it :)
  • Options
    as well you should be.
  • Options
    Still having problems adding a humidor to program it gives me an error message!!! I completed all the steps and still same problem.
  • Options
    just make your own catalog with good old fashioned paper and pen.

... no error message here....

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    kuzi16:
    just make your own catalog with good old fashioned paper and pen.

... no error message here....

Just because there's no message, doesn't mean there isn't an error
  • Options
    Trust me I KNOW. I have all my ratings of all the cigars that I have smoked on a word file. But I don't have an inventory list. This program just looks so dam good. That it would have been nice to have everything under one roof.