Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

This forum....

First I want to say that this place rocks! Everyone on here contributes in a way that would rival the best social clubs. I just have to send a BIG thank you to all who have bombed and traded with me since I've joined this forum. Friends (and alliances) have been made. I am constantly amazed at the generosity I've seen around here and also been shown. This has been such a crazy stressful week for me with working way too many hours while also looking for a new job that I am almost always fried by the time I get home. Coming home to such generosity, this week and many others, I think deserves a public thank you to all the good people on here. So to ALL that contribute to making this place the best forum around, thank you.

Comments

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    And a big THANKS to you as well. We might never have done a trade or bombs, yet, but you are one of those guys that make this place a "home" away from home. I hope your new job search is succesful! The best bunch of guys and gals anywhere on the web!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    You're one of the best around here bro!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    This forum is, indeed, the best community I have ever seen. And this section (Trades, Passes, and Bombs) continues to blow my mind DAILY with all of the generosity that goes on here. I am proud to be a part of this place.

and Zach, you're the real deal, brother. I assure you, we are just as proud to have you here, as you are proud to be here.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Sounds like Bobbo is calling me out. LOL
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Sounds like Bobbo is calling me out. LOL
    Oh crap. Nope. I did nothing of the sort. Just forget I said anything at all. I wasn't here. LOL
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Haha, you're good for now. I'm still recovering from the last few myself.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Recovering huh?
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    We haven't done business yet, but you're one of the more generous BORK's on here. I'm glad to be a part of this madness, too. Best of luck on the job search, brother.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    We have "worked" together a few times already. And you are a generous and great BORK yourself. This is a great place. And good luck with job hunt man.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Good luck with the job hunt bro . Glad your here .
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your a class act yourself brother the place wouldn't be the same without you. Hope to meet you at a Herf soon.